NERVergoproxy

Black Friday 2020 sale spreadsheet.

27 posts in this topic

No Switch discounts? :( Honestly I'd rather just have like $50 off the main console than a $300 bundle... also, wasn't there a similar bundle last year too? 😅

You'd think with the pandemic the deals would be even more attractive to get people to buy. Who has money this year with all that unemployment.

Just now, NERVergoproxy said:

You'd think with the pandemic the deals would be even more attractive to get people to buy. Who has money this year with all that unemployment.

well if you think about it they think we are all rich as they came out with the ps5 and xbox series what ever it is called and so on if it was me I would let it be out next year and give the ps collection for all ps4 and 5 users and so on just as a you can have this forever and it is for ps5 too

This is great.  Will you be updating this thread when more retailers release their deals?

Many thanks for this. :D

This may prove useful if I decide to get some cheap games during this month. Still not sure, but I'll see.

12 hours ago, djb5f said:

This is great.  Will you be updating this thread when more retailers release their deals?

Yeah so far theres only Best Buy and Gamestop. Hopefully Target and Walmart soon.

This is delicious.

If anybody sees Terminator: Resistance on sale and not covered in any of these bigger store-fronts, let me know!

Updated with Walmart and Meijer deals.

Looks like I will pick up DBZ:Kakarot at BestBuy for 14.99

and maybe Maneater from Walmart for $14.99 too.

Ohh, I was going to get Persona 5 Royal from Best Buy but Gamestop has the steel book edition so maybe I'll get that instead

4 minutes ago, Alternatewarning said:

Ohh, I was going to get Persona 5 Royal from Best Buy but Gamestop has the steel book edition so maybe I'll get that instead

Same will be aiming for steelbook, totally worth the extra 5$.

Thanks for the update.

Never heard of Meijer (maybe local/regional) but some good deals overall.  Best Buy has Watch Dogs Legion for $29.99, not listed.

Games I am interested in:

Star Wars Fallen Jedi - $24.99 (Best Buy/Target)

Star Wars Squadrons $16.99 (GameStop)

NHL 21 - $27.99 (Best Buy)

Need for Speed Heat - $14.99 (Target)

Wreckfest - $14.99 (Best Buy)

WWE Battlegrounds - $14.99 (Target)

Should know Amazon soon!

On 11/14/2020 at 6:57 PM, NERVergoproxy said:

and maybe Maneater from Walmart for $14.99 too.

Why not buy that from Best Buy, too? :hmm: $13 there, so a little bit cheaper. Also on sale right now, as part of their early BF deals.

23 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Never heard of Meijer (maybe local/regional) but some good deals overall.  

It's up in my neck of the woods. :P Don't know how many states they're in, but it's pretty similar to Walmart/Target.

Best Buy has the best prices on cheaper games, which makes them the only one I'm likely to buy anything from. Hoping to snag RE3, DBZ: Kakarot, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, and MLB 20. 

4 minutes ago, DamagingRob said:

Why not buy that from Best Buy, too? :hmm: $13 there, so a little bit cheaper. Also on sale right now, as part of their early BF deals.

It's up in my neck of the woods. :P Don't know how many states they're in, but it's pretty similar to Walmart/Target.

Best Buy has the best prices on cheaper games, which makes them the only one I'm likely to buy anything from. Hoping to snag RE3, DBZ: Kakarot, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, and MLB 20. 

Oh yeah, Shadow of the Tomb Raider (definitive edition) for $12.99 from Best Buy is another one I am interested in.

4 hours ago, DamagingRob said:

Yeah I just saw that xD Just bought it too for curbside pickup tomorrow! :D

I'm deciding do I want to pickup P5R too in case I cant get the steelbook ver from gamestop.

45 minutes ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Yeah I just saw that xD Just bought it too for curbside pickup tomorrow! :D

I'm deciding do I want to pickup P5R too in case I cant get the steelbook ver from gamestop.

Could you list them here please?

Resident Evil 3 is finally at an appropriate price, and I had settled for its PSN sale counterpart, but BB's version is cheaper, so I'll try to get that one!

On 11/20/2020 at 2:15 PM, EcoShifter said:

Resident Evil 3 is finally at an appropriate price, and I had settled for its PSN sale counterpart, but BB's version is cheaper, so I'll try to get that one!

Best Buy RE 15$ is live now!!!

Amazon sales appear live and match many of what you see at other retailers.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider definitive edition $12.99 

WWE Battlegrounds $14.99

NHL 21 $27.99

wow, missed out on resident evil 3 cause the sale went live at the start of the week. guess i should pay more attention to the fine sale time details now that black friday actually means the sunday before thanksgiving. 

:(

Im about to hit up walmart online in a couple hours and get a few first party nintendo switch games at $30 each 

Edit: fucking bots bought up the games i wanted so i went to gamestop and got links awakening there for $10 more than what walmart advertised it as

Edited by Property_Damage

Bots are going to make all future internet heavy dealings impossible. 

I settled to order RE3 from gamestop and Last of Us 2 as a gift. Hope they ship it.

Very lucky me I was able to grab the games I was eyeing from the BF sales.

I was able to grab

Skyrim Special Edition $8 (BestBuy) this ended up 6$ cheaper because I had to wait extra 10min for my curbside pickup :awesome:...
Nioh 2 $10 (BestBuy)
MediEvil $10 (BestBuy)
Jump Force $13 (BestBuy)
Maneater $13 (BestBuy)
Resident Evil 3 $15 (BestBuy)
Resident Evil 7 Gold Edition $15 (BestBuy)
DBZ Kakarot $15 (BestBuy)

Need 4 Speed Heat $15 (Target)
Persona 5 Royal $19 (Gamestop)

Persona 5 Royal Steelcase $25 (Gamestop)

Final Fantasy VII Remake $25 (Target)

Yakuza Remaster Collection $25 (BestBuy)
Ys: Memories of Celceta Timeless Adventurer Edition $25 (BestBuy)

The Yakuza Remastered Collection wont arrive till monday though, but I think Im good for awhile.

VjN6wGt.jpg

Edited by NERVergoproxy

I managed to pick up the Steelbook edition of Persona 5 Royal so I'm pleased!  Wouldn't have known about it without this link so thanks