MidnightDragon

PSA: Bugsnax available for download on PS4

42 posts in this topic

Bugsnax is now available to download on PS4, but you currently can only download it on the console store currently. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, yellowwindow7 said:

i may sound a bit cheap but I wish if it's a free PS Plus game on the ps4 as well.

oh i didnt realise i thought it was.  So we have to pay for the PS4 copy.  I was gonna try it on ps4 instead knowing that space is a premium on ps5 but i can just wait i guess

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What happened to it being a ps plus free game ?? I just checked the store on my PS4 and my phone and they are both asking me to pay £17.99😤 it's that or they miss advertised ?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Hey_Its_Mr_Jay said:

What happened to it being a ps plus free game ?? I just checked the store on my PS4 and my phone and they are both asking me to pay £17.99😤 it's that or they miss advertised ?

seems like its just free on PS5 - i managed to add the ps5 version to my  library on the webstore

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

chickenbaltipie could you put the link for the webstore where you got bugsnax for your library.I searched but bugsnax wasn't there for me so could you please put the link.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Hey_Its_Mr_Jay said:

What happened to it being a ps plus free game ?? I just checked the store on my PS4 and my phone and they are both asking me to pay £17.991f624.png it's that or they miss advertised ?

 

It wasn't mis-advertised. Go back and read the announcements, all of them said it would be the PS5 version.

1 minute ago, mumik08 said:

chickenbaltipie could you put the link for the webstore where you got bugsnax for your library.I searched but bugsnax wasn't there for me so could you please put the link.

 

PS5 version in the web store here: https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP2104-PPSA01502_00-BSNAX92769600533

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Hey_Its_Mr_Jay said:

What happened to it being a ps plus free game ?? I just checked the store on my PS4 and my phone and they are both asking me to pay £17.991f624.png it's that or they miss advertised ?

 

Only the PS5 version is free, i would recommend adding it to your library from the online store so when you get a PS5 it's ready for you.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, chickenbaltipie said:

seems like its just free on PS5 - i managed to add the ps5 version to my  library on the webstore

 

 

Was the version you added to your library the free PS+ version, or was it the $24.99 version?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

 

It wasn't mis-advertised. Go back and read the announcements, all of them said it would be the PS5 version.

 

PS5 version in the web store here: https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP2104-PPSA01502_00-BSNAX92769600533

Thanks I really just want to claim it but I have a question for you guys.Do you guys think that bugsnax will be in your library forever or just novemeber until january 4th.Thanks to anyone who answers because I'm not sure.

1 minute ago, IntroPhenom said:

 

Was the version you added to your library the free PS+ version, or was it the $24.99 version?

I'm pretty sure it's the PS5 Version of course the PS5 version has a price too, if you don't have PS Plus but the PS4 version you have to buy it to play it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mumik08 said:

Thanks I really just want to claim it but I have a question for you guys.Do you guys think that bugsnax will be in your library forever or just novemeber until january 4th.Thanks to anyone who answers because I'm not sure.

Like any other PS+ game, it'll be in your library forever and you can access it providing you still have an active subscription.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mumik08 said:

Thanks I really just want to claim it but I have a question for you guys.Do you guys think that bugsnax will be in your library forever or just novemeber until january 4th.Thanks to anyone who answers because I'm not sure.

 

Like ALL Plus games, you'll have access as long as you have a valid Plus subscription. People have until January 4th to claim it as part of Plus. After that they cannot.

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jonesey46 said:

Like any other PS+ game, it'll be in your library forever and you can access it providing you still have an active subscription.

Thanks but isn't it a little weird that we'll have one game for almost 2 months.It would have made sense if it was just for those 2 months but then of course it's better to have it forever.But if they do 1 PS Plus game every 2 months we'll only get 6 games a year but I'm pretty sure they'll do something like in december they add a new game for PS Plus when Bugsnax is still availible. Like for example novemeber Bugsnax is the free Ps plus game then december there's another free game while bugsnax is still there I mean it's not that bad having six games if they do add 1 game every 2 months.Also there's still the PS Plus Collection.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, mumik08 said:

but isn't it a little weird that we'll have one game for almost 2 months

 

No, because it's a launch game and it's a great way to promote it and the PS5

 

8 minutes ago, mumik08 said:

But if they do 1 PS Plus game every 2 months we'll only get 6 games a year

 

I think you're conflating a bunch of things and trying to apply patterns to something that isn't in a pattern yet. We know that another PS5 game will launch being free on Plus in March. If I were going to look for a pattern, this is what I would see:

 

2 PS4 games each month

1 new PS5 game, available for two months.

 

So we would end up with 24 PS4 games and 6 PS5 games all part of Plus on launch.

Edited by DaivRules
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

3 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

 

No, because it's a launch game and it's a great way to promote it and the PS5

 

 

I think you're conflating a bunch of things and trying to apply patterns to something that isn't in a pattern yet. We know that another PS5 game will launch being free on Plus in March. If I were going to look for a pattern, this is what I would see:

 

2 PS4 games each month

1 new PS5 game, available for two months.

 

So we would end up with 24 PS4 games and 6 PS5 games all part of Plus on launch.

Yeah I know I said the same thing 6 Ps Plus Games for PS5

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mumik08 said:

 

Yeah I know I said the same thing 6 Ps Plus Games for PS5

 

Yes, you said:
 

Quote
11 minutes ago, mumik08 said:

But if they do 1 PS Plus game every 2 months we'll only get 6 games a year

 

 

But you didn't clarify if you were only talking about PS5 or PS5 and PS4. Reading what you typed, you implied Plus would only give 6 games a year. Period.

 

I don't see a problem with "only" getting 6 PS5 games in the first year of PS5 being around.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DaivRules said:

 

Yes, you said:
 

 

But you didn't clarify if you were only talking about PS5 or PS5 and PS4. Reading what you typed, you implied Plus would only give 6 games a year. Period.

Yeah you're right.But it's kinda better that we'll only get 6 Ps Plus games a year for PS5 because they seem to be good games.Don't get me wrong PS4 had excellent games but Bugsnax and Destruction:All-Stars seems like really good games.Here are some examples of a few bad PS4 PS Plus Games:Cities:Skylines(Well for me I don't like simulators much but a lot of people didn't like it much when Cities Skylines and Farming Simulator were the 2 PS Plus games for May 2020.I didn't try Cities Skyline but I tried Farming Simulator for 30 mins and I've never been that bored in a while from a video game.Anyways, other than those 2 games 2018-2020 PS Plus games were excellent or decent for me atleast.But On PS5 it seems that they'll put better games for free.Not sure.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mumik08 said:

Yeah you're right.But it's kinda better that we'll only get 6 Ps Plus games a year for PS5 because they seem to be good games.Don't get me wrong PS4 had excellent games but Bugsnax and Destruction:All-Stars seems like really good games.Here are some examples of a few bad PS4 PS Plus Games:Cities:Skylines(Well for me I don't like simulators much but a lot of people didn't like it much when Cities Skylines and Farming Simulator were the 2 PS Plus games for May 2020.I didn't try Cities Skyline but I tried Farming Simulator for 30 mins and I've never been that bored in a while from a video game.Anyways, other than those 2 games 2018-2020 PS Plus games were excellent or decent for me atleast.But On PS5 it seems that they'll put better games for free.Not sure.

 

Ha ha, those were two of my favorite Plus games in 2020. I really like sims.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DaivRules said:

 

Ha ha, those were two of my favorite Plus games in 2020. I really like sims.

Oh sorry didn't mean to offend anyone.It's just that I wasn't have much fun in those games that's it and I had 10 more games to finish the story and/or get the platinum.Anyways, I don't hate all sims but farming was boring for me I'm pretty sure I would have liked Cities Skylines but I still have too much games left finish and/or platinum. Also, now that PS5 is coming with PS Plus Collection I've never been more overwhelmed form video games.I also am not gonna buy any games because I have over like 20 games left so yeah.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The webstore doesn’t let me look at something else than PS5 version of the game.

How did you manage to get it for free on PS4 ??

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Amalrik69 said:

The webstore doesn’t let me look at something else than PS5 version of the game.

How did you manage to get it for free on PS4 ??

 

No one said they got it free for PS4.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it possible to add the game in my cart and "purchase" it even though i don't have a ps5 yet? Im accessing the official ps5 store from my phone but it marks down a price with a "Not available for purchase yet". I'm logged on my account which has a Ps plus subscription

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kyl542 said:

Is it possible to add the game in my cart and "purchase" it even though i don't have a ps5 yet? Im accessing the official ps5 store from my phone but it marks down a price with a "Not available for purchase yet". I'm logged on my account which has a Ps plus subscription

 

I was able to Add to Library from the PC webstore.

 

Does the game have a different release day for your region?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

 

I was able to Add to Library from the PC webstore.

 

Does the game have a different release day for your region?

I managed to add it to my library now. I was accessing the store of a different region.

 

Thanks for the heads up :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was able to add it to my library from the PlayStation app last night. The PS5 version.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.