PSA: Bugsnax available for download on PS4

MidnightDragon

52 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

It's not available in Europe ror PS4.

It is, in the german store you I can buy it.

I don't get, I don't own a PS 5 because some sort of special  egoistic people bought two of them. Can I put this game in my PSPlus-Library and play it when I'll have a PS 5? I can't do this when I use the Store at my PS 4. Please help.

Edited by Sikutai

5 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

It is, in the german store you I can buy it.

I don't get, I don't own a PS 5 because some sort of special  egoistic people bought two of them. Can I put this game in my PSPlus-Library and play it when I'll have a PS 5? I can't do this when I use the Store at my PS 4. Please help.

You can claim the PS5 version on the web store or in the app.

• Like 1

Just had a look it is only the PS5 version that was free. It tried to see if I could download it from my console, it doesn't even show up in my library on the PS4.

So I went to the store to download it there. It still says I own the PS5 version, but when I try to download from my library there is no option to download it, the store knows I don't own a PS5 yet.

Hc1zDHY.png

12 minutes ago, EIdain said:

Just had a look it is only the PS5 version that was free. It tried to see if I could download it from my console, it doesn't even show up in my library on the PS4.

So I went to the store to download it there. It still says I own the PS5 version, but when I try to download from my library there is no option to download it, the store knows I don't own a PS5 yet.

Hc1zDHY.png

Are you doing it through the app? That's how they did it. That looks like the website