MidnightDragon

PSA: Bugsnax available for download on PS4

42 posts in this topic

Thanks for the heads up! I checked the web store and was able to add it to my library now that the PS5 has gone live.

52 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

It's not available in Europe ror PS4.

It is, in the german store you I can buy it.

I don't get, I don't own a PS 5 because some sort of special  egoistic people bought two of them. Can I put this game in my PSPlus-Library and play it when I'll have a PS 5? I can't do this when I use the Store at my PS 4. Please help.

Edited by Sikutai

5 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

It is, in the german store you I can buy it.

I don't get, I don't own a PS 5 because some sort of special  egoistic people bought two of them. Can I put this game in my PSPlus-Library and play it when I'll have a PS 5? I can't do this when I use the Store at my PS 4. Please help.

You can claim the PS5 version on the web store or in the app.

On 12/11/2020 at 2:16 PM, IntroPhenom said:

Was the version you added to your library the free PS+ version, or was it the $24.99 version?

sorry for confusion - free ps5 version

Just downloaded it, and if I can tear myself away from Astro's Playroom, then I'll give it a go.  Planning on Saturday for this one.....

My friends managed to claim it and use the app to download it to their ps4. Apparently it's both version's after all. Pissed me right off because I purchased it for ps4

11 minutes ago, trewth2002 said:

My friends managed to claim it and use the app to download it to their ps4. Apparently it's both version's after all. Pissed me right off because I purchased it for ps4

I think they're yanking your chain. It's not free for PS4.

17 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

I think they're yanking your chain. It's not free for PS4.

They aren't, they've got it downloaded on their consoles now

Just had a look it is only the PS5 version that was free. It tried to see if I could download it from my console, it doesn't even show up in my library on the PS4.

So I went to the store to download it there. It still says I own the PS5 version, but when I try to download from my library there is no option to download it, the store knows I don't own a PS5 yet.

Hc1zDHY.png

12 minutes ago, EIdain said:

Just had a look it is only the PS5 version that was free. It tried to see if I could download it from my console, it doesn't even show up in my library on the PS4.

So I went to the store to download it there. It still says I own the PS5 version, but when I try to download from my library there is no option to download it, the store knows I don't own a PS5 yet.

Hc1zDHY.png

Are you doing it through the app? That's how they did it. That looks like the website

2 minutes ago, trewth2002 said:

Are you doing it through the app? That's how they did it. That looks like the website

Ive found it through the app and through the site. If they have it downloaded on their PS4, they paid for it. 

26 minutes ago, trewth2002 said:

It was the site, but it doesn't work on the app either.

Spoiler

image0.png

On 12/11/2020 at 9:46 AM, DaivRules said:

Ha ha, those were two of my favorite Plus games in 2020. I really like sims.

Same here love those games and I still think they were the best games to promote during a time when most people were forced to stay home and quarantine.

If you buy on PS4 after finishing on PS5, will trophies auto pop or no?