Crash Issues on PS4 ?

I downloaded the digital version on PS4 and after about 2 hours the game crashed on me when I was switching tabs in the menu and my system gave me the error code CE-34878-0

I read that since August there has been some kind of virus going around hiding behind that code that crashes games, ruins save files and even consoles so I am pretty scared. or was this simply a "normal" crash ? has anyone here had any crashes with the game on PS4 ?

7 minutes ago, Cloudbahamut said:

I downloaded the digital version on PS4 and after about 2 hours the game crashed on me when I was switching tabs in the menu and my system gave me the error code CE-34878-0

I read that since August there has been some kind of virus going around hiding behind that code that crashes games, ruins save files and even consoles so I am pretty scared. or was this simply a "normal" crash ? has anyone here had any crashes with the game on PS4 ?

google says it's just a regular game crash. You should only worry if you get the same error code over and over again...

1 minute ago, westersburg said:

google says it's just a regular game crash. You should only worry if you get the same error code over and over again...

yeah this is a bit complicated. usually that error code is a regular game crash like you said. But since around August there have been many reports of a virus or system error masquerading as this error code which has caused multiple games to crash and has ruined save files and entire consoles. Apparently Sony is investigating this but has not been able to identify the source of the problem yet.