Bugsnax Trophy Guide

vivaladil

25 minutes ago, vivaladil said:

Here's my trophy guide for Bugsnax (I played on PS4)

It's a pretty easy Platinum that'll take about 6-8 hours.

https://explosionnetwork.com/articles/bugsnax-trophy-guide

Hope it's helpful to some of you. 

How long would you estimate playing it and earning the platinum without any guides? Any chance you can share how many hours your PS5 showed you were in game?

9 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

How long would you estimate playing it and earning the platinum without any guides? Any chance you can share how many hours your PS5 showed you were in game?

The game says I played for 18 hours but I that's not even close to how long the platinum would take. I left it on in the background for a couple hours while checking things writing the guide.

Without a guide, I think it took me around 8-10 hours. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, vivaladil said:

Here's my trophy guide for Bugsnax (I played on PS4)

It's a pretty easy Platinum that'll take about 6-8 hours.

https://explosionnetwork.com/articles/bugsnax-trophy-guide

Hope it's helpful to some of you. 

Thanks for this guide after Astro's Playroom I'll go for Bugsnax.So Astro's will take about 7-10 hours and so will Bugsnax, then that means 20 hours for 2 platinums nice.I have one question about the trophy save all the wumpuses is it a hard thing to do or story related.(Sorry if you mention this in your guide I didn't check it out yet.)

4 minutes ago, mumik08 said:

Thanks for this guide after Astro's Playroom I'll go for Bugsnax.So Astro's will take about 7-10 hours and so will Bugsnax, then that means 20 hours for 2 platinums nice.I have one question about the trophy save all the wumpuses is it a hard thing to do or story related.(Sorry if you mention this in your guide I didn't check it out yet.)

That's the one trophy I'm still confused about. I just got it. If it's tied to anything, it may be doing all the side missions before completing the game, but there's a point of no return you can load into and complete all the side missions anyway. So I don't believe it's a missable trophy. 

2 minutes ago, vivaladil said:

That's the one trophy I'm still confused about. I just got it. If it's tied to anything, it may be doing all the side missions before completing the game, but there's a point of no return you can load into and complete all the side missions anyway. So I don't believe it's a missable trophy. 

Yeah I've seen the guide and I understand your confusion because you got this on the first try you don't know what you have to do to get it.Also, it's cool that  there's only two missables that's nice.The one of scanning 100 is a lot but in other games like Pokémon(yes I know it's on nintendo doesn't have any trophies) has a lot more.I have a question for you could you let me do the guide for PSN Profiles.I'll obviously give the credit to you the only thing I'll be doing is copying (well not really) and writing it in PSN Profiles style(I guess).I just want people on this website to know there's also one here.Anyways, I'm really grateful for the guide it'll be my second PS5 Platinum(I Hope).

12 minutes ago, mumik08 said:

Yeah I've seen the guide and I understand your confusion because you got this on the first try you don't know what you have to do to get it.Also, it's cool that  there's only two missables that's nice.The one of scanning 100 is a lot but in other games like Pokémon(yes I know it's on nintendo doesn't have any trophies) has a lot more.I have a question for you could you let me do the guide for PSN Profiles.I'll obviously give the credit to you the only thing I'll be doing is copying (well not really) and writing it in PSN Profiles style(I guess).I just want people on this website to know there's also one here.Anyways, I'm really grateful for the guide it'll be my second PS5 Platinum(I Hope).

I have no problem with that.