MP still save to play?

Rewemarkt66

Mostly because of trophy hackers. Might want to continue here and there for the MP Trophys and don't want to get screwed over. As far I know no Killzne MP, even on PS3, had that problem, so I assume I don't need to worry about that here, but want to make sure...probably dumb to ask that, but I guess better safe then sorry.

3 minutes ago, Slipknot_Fan007 said:

What is the 1% you cant do? Had this game sitting in my backlog for a long time and havent gotten to it yet lol

According to the guide there are like two things you need actual people for, resupplies via the support class and the dlc doing coop revives.

I've been meaning to boost this game as well since i never got a chance to do kz2 or 3

5 minutes ago, TrueMrBubbles said:

Resupply because bots don't pick up ammo

5 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

According to the guide there are like two things you need actual people for, resupplies via the support class and the dlc doing coop revives.

I've been meaning to boost this game as well since i never got a chance to do kz2 or 3

Ah okay that makes sense. Well, I'm not sure how long it would take to do with boosting partners then, but i'd be happy to try whenever. Would like to knock out any necessary online trophies in case online closes at some point, which given the previous 3 Killzones, may happen sooner than later

Edited by Slipknot_Fan007

I remember Killzone: Shadowfall getting mixed reviews when it came out. People compared it too much with the older games.

It’s dirt cheap nowadays largely because of its age. If I have time to knock out a bunch of games off my gradually dwindling backlog I can pick this up. 

Should be easy to find a boosting partner.

6 minutes ago, Spaz said:

I remember Killzone: Shadowfall getting mixed reviews when it came out. People compared it too much with the older games.

It’s dirt cheap nowadays largely because of its age. If I have time to knock out a bunch of games off my gradually dwindling backlog I can pick this up. 

Should be easy to find a boosting partner.

Most the MP can be done against bots. There is one ability I believe you need a partner for that can't be done with bots. I have it digitally so if you need someone if you decide to go for it let me know.

Edited by snakebit10

36 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

Most the MP can be done against bots. There is one ability I believe you need a partner for that can't be done with bots. I have it digitally so if you need someone if you decide to go for it let me know.

Will do. Thanks for the comment.

1 hour ago, snakebit10 said:

1 hour ago, Spaz said:

Will do. Thanks for the comment.

I’d be happy to join as well, as I still need to get those done at some point! 

45 minutes ago, Slipknot_Fan007 said:

I’d be happy to join as well, as I still need to get those done at some point! 

Tossing my hat into the ring as well, since I'm trying to go through all my games with online trophies ever since Dante's Inferno came back. Don't really feel like having another situation like that on my list.

• Like 1