Pre order fail.

Wow. Way to go gamestop.? I pre ordered Spider Man: Miles Morales on Ps4, went to pick it up and was told nobody in the area received Ps4 copies. So what's the point of preordering? This is the second time this has happened. Wondering if I will still get preorder bonus if I wait for them or buy it from somebody else? Just not sure why I keep dealing with this company. Probably time to cut ties. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, KunoGuy said:

Wow. Way to go gamestop.1f914.png I pre ordered Spider Man: Miles Morales on Ps4, went to pick it up and was told nobody in the area received Ps4 copies. So what's the point of preordering? This is the second time this has happened. Wondering if I will still get preorder bonus if I wait for them or buy it from somebody else? Just not sure why I keep dealing with this company. Probably time to cut ties. 

Pretty sure the "pre order bonuses" are in the box so you should be safe. I may be wrong

• Like 1

shoulda preordered it digitally :P. it's always more reliable in my experience. i may be wrong but I think if you get disc you're also missing out on the crossbuy if you plan to get/have a ps5. (if the crossbuy does somehow come with the disc, can someone fill me in on how that works?)

Speaking as someone who works at gamestop. I can actually believe this, we didn't receive a 130$ collectors edition of the new destiny expansion that was preordered. 

1 minute ago, shxrpay said:

shoulda preordered it digitally :P. it's always more reliable in my experience. i may be wrong but I think if you get disc you're also missing out on the crossbuy if you plan to get/have a ps5. (if the crossbuy does somehow come with the disc, can someone fill me in on how that works?)

Physical edition upgrades I believe just involve putting the disc into the ps5 and playing it on there but you must have the disc to play of course. 

6 minutes ago, xBloodxRampag3x said:

Physical edition upgrades I believe just involve putting the disc into the ps5 and playing it on there but you must have the disc to play of course. 

oh, thats cool. i wonder if all ps4 disc games are playable? i have no idea how that would affect the trophy lists... seems like a big hassle O_o

• Like 1