Trophy Thoughts?

MLunatic861

23 minutes ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

Very interested in this.

Does anyone know if you have to have a ton of PS4 controllers.. or... do users join via phone? Or do you pass one controller?

How does local work 1f602.png.. i'm so confused and can't find anything on their website or on the PS store on how it works.

I'm worried about that trophy too. 

18 minutes ago, Conker said:

Well this is a nice surprise and with a plat too, love gameshows so will definitely be getting this

Same here, will definitely be getting this at some point.  Who Wants To Be A Millionaire is also being released right around the corner, also with a Plat I assume.

1 hour ago, djb5f said:

Same here, will definitely be getting this at some point.  Who Wants To Be A Millionaire is also being released right around the corner, also with a Plat I assume.

Millionaire list is actually on here and didn’t get a plat and it’s trophy card doesn’t even have the Official logo 

Game is actually on store now 

Edited by Conker

43 minutes ago, Conker said:

Millionaire list is actually on here and didn’t get a plat and it’s trophy card doesn’t even have the Official logo 

Game is actually on store now 

oh, that’s odd, I did not realize that.  The physical release is not until next week, after Family Feud.  Oh well.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

For those who bought and have tried the local, how's answering work? Do you have to type your answer in? 

Do you use your phones? Do you use multiple controllers? One controller only and hand it around the room?

Just curious... especially after the awful Jeopardy game we just got. 

Like the ones on ps3, buzz in , type a few letters, like sp and it’ll give you words that you can pick from among the trigger buttons , so you never have to type the full word in

11 minutes ago, Jamesgunner180 said:

Just hope this Ubisoft game won’t be a glitch fest like The wheel of fortune was. Bought that in the big summer sale and had to give up after 3/4 glitch games.

what glitched for you?  Everything went smoothly for me and I don’t think I ever read anything about possible glitches.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got the platinum last night. No glitches. Beating classic on hard and very hard wasn't too bad thankfully. The surveys were very favorable, though, so it could easily be different for others. The two online trophies are easily boosted. The worst part is you can't skip dialogue or cutscenes, so get used to hearing and seeing the same stupid shit over and over. Probably could've cut my time to under two days if that was the case. You gain levels and money faster if you win Fast Money. You will gain a small amount even if you lose Fast Money or you don't beat the AI. Also, you don't gain as much towards levels and money if you play party or online. If you win the car, you gain several levels. Once you hit 30, just focus on getting top answers rather than winning. In Fast Money, you get 10 chances for top answer if you're playing solo. Fast Money and Sudden Death do count for the answers. Would take forever otherwise. 

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Just got the platinum last night. No glitches. Beating classic on hard and very hard wasn't too bad thankfully. The surveys were very favorable, though, so it could easily be different for others. The two online trophies are easily boosted. The worst part is you can't skip dialogue or cutscenes, so get used to hearing and seeing the same stupid shit over and over. Probably could've cut my time to under two days if that was the case. You gain levels and money faster if you win Fast Money. You will gain a small amount even if you lose Fast Money or you don't beat the AI. Also, you don't gain as much towards levels and money if you play party or online. If you win the car, you gain several levels. Once you hit 30, just focus on getting top answers rather than winning. In Fast Money, you get 10 chances for top answer if you're playing solo. Fast Money and Sudden Death do count for the answers. Would take forever otherwise. 

Thanks for the tips. I wish the online trophies weren't in the game. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Metroid-Prime said:

Does anyone have a surefire way to get the riding higher trophy?  I’ve won fast money several times but it never gives me the option to win the car.

Win five games (including the fast money). Doesn't have to be in a row.

Edited by LoC-BaTMaNx