Anyone Else Super Impressed?

DeathlessVoid

Im curious to know a minor detail...i guess for those with an all digital ps5

So I have a physical drive ps5 and after my brief introduction to the dualsense controller, it puts you jumping into your console, so for me it had me jumping inside a physical drive ps5

for those who have an all digital Ps5

does it have you jumping into the all digital system? Or is it just a stock image of a physical drive ps5?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got my PS5 a couple of months ago but I am only working now on Astro's, it will be my 3RD PS5 platinum and I gotta say I am shocked with the quality of this game. This game is fucking epic and the developers are some of the most talented people I've ever seen. The Playstation Lab almost made me cry cuz I own every goddamn console on that Lab. 

THANK YOU SONY AND ASOBI ???

Edited by fresquinho
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Amazing game, so much nostalgia and innovation in one "free" package.

I was also one of those thinking others were being OTT regarding the DualSense, but wow i'm blown away.

Loved the music in GPU Jungle too "Yeah, I'm your GPU, GPU, GPU" listening to it for 10 minutes playing the level, then just by chance seeing the face in the distance singing the song had me howling with laughter. Exactly what gaming is about, this definitely brought joy!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

This game so far has brought me a ton of joy and nostalgia. Can’t believe I looked it over when I first got my PS5. As someone who has been a bit of a PlayStation fanboy from the age of 5 when I got a PS1 It’s even a bit emotional. Popping up at the end of the cooling level seeing the XMB from PS3 surround me actually gave me a bit of chills. Seeing some of the more obscure PS games and artifacts was awesome too like the Sharpshooter move controller and fat princess was a great nod to those who really have supported the brand for a long time. Can’t wait to see what astrobot is up to next!! (And I haven’t even finished the game yet, just been playing it in between sessions here or there) 

• 1 month later...

Really floored by this game, like Mecha said above, nostalgia suckerpunch all the way. The ps5 controller rumble feature showcase is amazing, the game looks and feels incredible. It was my favorite thing on the PSVR and I am happy Sony expanded on it.

Should have been my first PS5 plat but *cough* Demon's *cough* Souls though...

• 1 month later...

Way more impressed than I thought I would be, both by the game and by the controller. Or the way this game makes use of the controller. The game itself is great, incredibly fun and charming, but the way it showcases the controller... I pretty much never go back to a game to "just have fun for a few minutes", it's either play from start to finish again or never touch it again. I just spent 10 minutes jumping from ice to snow because the feeling is so fun, after finishing Astro 2 weeks ago. And that's the second time I did this. 

Any more games that make use of Dualsense in such a good way? Horizon FW was a bit underwhelming in that aspect, aside from maybe the bow, Cyberpunk is better, with the way the cars feel, but still, nowhere near Astro's level. Are there other games that feel as good as this, purely in terms of haptics? 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...