How long do the multiplayer+metro trophies take?

zeitgeist_02

I did things naturally (expect Metro DLC) and I gotta say online trophies are pretty fast. If you gonna boost it, it will take about 25~ hours I guess. You can use Turrets for XP boost and Metro DLC maps glitch to speed things up. Can't say if anyone still plays online but I doubt it, because 2 years ago when I played this game last time, it wasn't easy to find full lobby.

Took me about a week of boosting on and off to get to 40 then another few days to do 40 - 50 last month. the other DLC trophies arent too bad because theres an easy way to get em by playing all the matches privately then hosting a public match and winning on a dlc map.

But i'll warn you theres some random hardcore people in the MP still who hate the turret boosting and will try and stop you from using the turrets! (we nicknamed them the Bioshock police) best to find a full team of 6 to try and stop that from happening if youre gonna go down the boosting route.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, NicholasMondiale said:

I would like try to plat this game without boost it. Is the multiplayer died or do you find games easily?

Without boosting, you haven't got a chance in hell of getting the online trophies done, because there are very few legit players left and most of the rest are hackers, plus some of the modes are completely dead. In the case of the Metro DLC, you have to pray you're playing with a full lobby of people who also have that DLC installed, else you will never get to play any of the new maps because if just 1 person doesn't have it, then none of you get play them. I went for the online stuff in 2013 but even then, the servers were very, very quiet and sometimes it was impossible to get a match going in most modes due to a lack of players.

On 13/11/2020 at 8:13 AM, Dynazur said:

Took me about a week of boosting on and off to get to 40 then another few days to do 40 - 50 last month. the other DLC trophies arent too bad because theres an easy way to get em by playing all the matches privately then hosting a public match and winning on a dlc map.

But i'll warn you theres some random hardcore people in the MP still who hate the turret boosting and will try and stop you from using the turrets! (we nicknamed them the Bioshock police) best to find a full team of 6 to try and stop that from happening if youre gonna go down the boosting route.

This^

The non-boosting community is toxic as hell for this game and will make your life miserable if any of them get into your lobby.

With Boosting: You're looking at 20-25hrs to get everything done.

Without Boosting: You're potentially looking at double or even triple that amount.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...