Trailer and thoughts

IntroPhenom

11 hours ago, IntroPhenom said:

I love the 61 bronze trophies, but watching this trailer makes me think playing this game might give me a head-ache.

My thoughts are that this game basically copy pasted Geometry Dash.Yeah this game will give you a headache trust me.Most of the trophies are just getting collectibles or finsihing levels I'm pretty sure.The hardest might be to finish in faster than light mode, you'll probably have to memorize this game again but if you get all the collectibles or finish levels (again I don't know what those trophies are for getting cubes).But it shouldn't take more than 20 hours IMO.(I haven't played this is an estimation)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Had some fun with this game. Recommended for players who enjoy simple and fast plataforming. Just a few screens are a bit annoying in faster than light mode but the game loads virtually instantly after every failed attempt which allows for many tries in a very short time. Didn't find it that buggy or hard. I did had some issues when changing the song and music/sfx sound volumes (automatic playlist would stop playing if I did not pressed the touchpad after a song ended  and could not for some reason adjust the music volume below the sfx volume). First time I attempted faster than light mode I had the glitch where some game elements did not function properly, such as pink blocks that move in a smashing motion just standing still. That glitch did not happened again after restarting the game and playing the entire faster than light mode without pausing. Also for that mode, there is a single pre determinted path to take. In some screens, the game allows you to exit from two different doors, but in this mode, if a door doesn't work it's not a glitch, it means you have to try the other option.

• Like 2