REACH PLATINUM RANK 1 EASY

Hey guys, so I figured out a easy way to achieve platinum 1 pretty easy after I actually achieved it without this method :D 

I know its not that hard for the most part and skilled players will will rush through non the less but hey why not share something right.

So after you achieve Gold 1 - Platinum 3 the tricks of the CPU will get pretty annoying at times and you can't quite skip that part BUT to prevent losses and degradation off your rank you should do the following.

1. Bring King Mickey with you, he will sometimes REALLY make the difference in points because he boosts you in certain moments.

2. Before you loose, when u are sure u can't handle the match anymore OR the enemy has one of the most nerve recking tricks you CAN presst options and just quit out without the match counting as a loose.

So you don't loose a Mickey item nor you loose a match or Rank. After 2-4 Times trying the same opponent I always got the easiest tricks played against me like enemies getting smaller or less points counting ( which Mickey is countering ). 

Its not much but I hope it will help newbies to rhythm games like me :)

• Like 3

4 hours ago, soziaLSturmi said:

Hey guys, so I figured out a easy way to achieve platinum 1 pretty easy after I actually achieved it without this method :D 

I know its not that hard for the most part and skilled players will will rush through non the less but hey why not share something right.

So after you achieve Gold 1 - Platinum 3 the tricks of the CPU will get pretty annoying at times and you can't quite skip that part BUT to prevent losses and degradation off your rank you should do the following.

1. Bring King Mickey with you, he will sometimes REALLY make the difference in points because he boosts you in certain moments.

2. Before you loose, when u are sure u can't handle the match anymore OR the enemy has one of the most nerve recking tricks you CAN presst options and just quit out without the match counting as a loose.

So you don't loose a Mickey item nor you loose a match or Rank. After 2-4 Times trying the same opponent I always got the easiest tricks played against me like enemies getting smaller or less points counting ( which Mickey is countering ). 

Its not much but I hope it will help newbies to rhythm games like me :)

After u see u a losing Start and  Retry works too :D

Edited by Ultra_Prizze

I can't seem to get any wins at Platinum Rank 2, it's quite annoying how much the difficulty spiked in this mode. Is there any other advice that anyone can give? Because in my opinion, as someone who doesn't play rhythm games much, this is not easy. I have even tried getting ranked down, it doesn't seem to work.

Edited by DEMON
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, DEMON said:

I can't seem to get any wins at Platinum Rank 2, it's quite annoying how much the difficulty spiked in this mode. Is there any other advice that anyone can give? Because in my opinion, as someone who doesn't play rhythm games much, this is not easy. I have even tried getting ranked down, it doesn't seem to work.

Its also my first rhythm game and I achieved it with the quitting and new trying method :/ 

If the tricks are annoying just quit try again, after you achieve rank 1 you still have to win 2-3 matches for the 20 CPU wins trophy its getting harder even

10 minutes ago, soziaLSturmi said:

Its also my first rhythm game and I achieved it with the quitting and new trying method :/ 

If the tricks are annoying just quit try again, after you achieve rank 1 you still have to win 2-3 matches for the 20 CPU wins trophy its getting harder even

The issue is that I'm literally on the last to final rank, all it gives me are Platinum Rank 3/2/1 CPU to battle against, all on Proud difficulty, I have nearly done full chains on fights and the CPU still has over 10k more score than I do.

I think possibly for the only way for me to get this trophy would be resetting it all, somehow I went straight from Gold 1 to Platinum 2 which isn't helping at all.

Edited by DEMON
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, DEMON said:

The issue is that I'm literally on the last to final rank, all it gives me are Platinum Rank 3/2/1 CPU to battle against, all on Proud difficulty, I have nearly done full chains on fights and the CPU still has over 10k more score than I do.

Thats one thing that I also don't get its getting nerve racking CPU after one trick dominates sometimes the shit out of the match even if I nearly play it perfect.

I guess its RNG if the CPU is godlike of mediocre Proud. 

15 minutes ago, shiny12 said:

About Legendary Battler: I have reached Platinum rank 1, do I have to keep on repeting songs on proud for it to count or is it okay for me to lose a rank or two and then do some winnings on lower difficulties?

Thanks for the help

you can lose battles if you need to to lower the difficulty, you just need to win a total of 20 times.

• Like 1

I think I am going to have to reset this, I managed 2/5 wins after getting 1 Gold 1 rank, and downed a Platinum 2 rank, as for the rest that I have available, I just can't do them. The Platinum 1 ranks always have 10k+ score over me, no matter how well I perform, and the Platinum 3 ranks music stage just messes me up halfway through. I think if I had landed on Platinum 3 rank, this would have been much easier for me. I'll keep going for 1 more win likely, but these 2/5 I'm at now, I can't see myself getting another win out of them and it sucks you basically get reset when it gives you another 5 opponents to try against.

54 minutes ago, PlatNEm said:

you can lose battles if you need to to lower the difficulty, you just need to win a total of 20 times.

I’m trying for the 20 wins as well, but I am purposely losing to get my rank down to make things easier but my rank won’t go down at all? 

I tried to lose some ranks because after reaching Plat 1 i was at 18/20 wins . But it didnt work . i lost 3-5 full rounds of enemies but stayed at plat 1 . So either you try to beat the hard ones , or reset on new save and do this : win 2 match , lose 3 to get new enemies without increasing difficulty . Repeat.

1 hour ago, shiny12 said:

About Legendary Battler: I have reached Platinum rank 1, do I have to keep on repeting songs on proud for it to count or is it okay for me to lose a rank or two and then do some winnings on lower difficulties?

Thanks for the help

Somehow after you reach the top rank the function that you loose ranks gets disabled so unfortunately you have to do the rest also in proud. 

I finally done it. What you want to do, is make sure to have one round where you have 2 loses and 3 wins, this should land you into Platinum Rank 3 at the end and give you much easier opponents. For 20 opponents defeated? Just start a new game again, win 2, lose 3, do that repeatedly and you'll have a very easy 20 wins.

1 hour ago, DEMON said:

I finally done it. What you want to do, is make sure to have one round where you have 2 loses and 3 wins, this should land you into Platinum Rank 3 at the end and give you much easier opponents. For 20 opponents defeated? Just start a new game again, win 2, lose 3, do that repeatedly and you'll have a very easy 20 wins.

Yep that's a good strategy to minimise the grind :)
Lucky enough I got my platinum and got under the top 20 :D

On 11/14/2020 at 2:28 PM, DEMON said:

I don't play rhythm games either, I'm at Platinum 2 and this is not easy. There's no easy way to do this except practice and I'm getting annoyed, I have a perfect chain, getting Excellents, opponent misses and I'm behind. ? The trick I always get against me is no matter what I do everything misses or disappearing targets (not enemies). People who say it's easy, play these type of games all the time or they're just naturally good.

EDIT: I just lost 3 on purpose and when I got new opponents, one of the stages is a Standard, so now I have the 20 Opponents Trophy, think I got lucky having a Standard with being so high up, but doesn't help for the other Trophy, since all hard stages for the rest. 

Edited by Nitemares-----

50 minutes ago, MakoSOLIDER said:

Does rank not go down from Platinum 2 either? Having so much trouble with this

I couldn't test every platinum rank but unfortunately I heard it doesn't once you reach platinum rank not matter of 3-1 :/

5 hours ago, Nitemares----- said:

I don't play rhythm games either, I'm at Platinum 2 and this is not easy. There's no easy way to do this except practice and I'm getting annoyed, I have a perfect chain, getting Excellents, opponent misses and I'm behind. 1f644.png The trick I always get against me is no matter what I do everything misses or disappearing targets (not enemies). People who say it's easy, play these type of games all the time or they're just naturally good.

EDIT: I just lost 3 on purpose and when I got new opponents, one of the stages is a Standard, so now I have the 20 Opponents Trophy, think I got lucky having a Standard with being so high up, but doesn't help for the other Trophy, since all hard stages for e rest. 

I feel you, the tricks were getting on my nerves too. I guess I could say Im naturally good in any type of game then :D But seriously I get you this isnt all that fun and easy at all for a beginner in rhythm games wasn't for me either, after I quit and tried a couple times I finally got my last 2 wins because the CPU had only weak tricks at the beginning and at the end he couldn't catch up anymore.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, soziaLSturmi said:

I couldn't test every platinum rank but unfortunately I heard it doesn't once you reach platinum rank not matter of 3-1 :/

Luckily, I had a recent save on the cloud. Now I'm just going to get to Gold 2 by losing 2 times and winning 3.

Then I'll save after 2 more wins and see if the opponents at plat rank 3 can be randomized in my favor. 

1 minute ago, MakoSOLIDER said:

Luckily, I had a recent save on the cloud. Now I'm just going to get to Gold 2 by losing 2 times and winning 3.

Then I'll save after 2 more wins and see if the opponents at plat rank 3 can be randomized in my favor. 

Thats a good idea yeah, I think the platinum 3s were far easier than f.e rank 1. You should be able to deal with them :)

59 minutes ago, soziaLSturmi said:

Thats a good idea yeah, I think the platinum 3s were far easier than f.e rank 1. You should be able to deal with them :)

This ended up working. 

I got 2 Gold 1s and 1 platinum 3 to beat while I was at platinum rank 3.

Got the Trophy now ?

For those landing into Platinum Rank 2, that's because you had straight wins on previous rounds. Make one round where you have 2 loses and 3 wins, this will only push you up 1 rank instead of 2 for that round, meaning you will be at Platinum Rank 3 at the end. If you're at Gold Rank 1, just apply this strategy there and you will be moved to Platinum 3, trust me, you do not want to be on Platinum Rank 2, I was stuck on it for ages as Platinum Rank 1 CPU are stupidly difficult, even if you do manage a full chain, they have likely got rainbow excellents on everything they did manage to hit. It seems in this game's VS mode, a full chain combo doesn't really mean anything unless you can hit all the notes on the best timing which is much easier said than done, especially with tricks being thrown at you for the entire duration of the song.

• Like 1