Free Roam Collectibles before finishing game?

Cleggworth

I'm a bit weird in that if possible I like to pop the platinum along with finishing the game.

Can you finish everything needed in free roam before finishing the final chapter? Any locations that only open after certain points in the story? Can it mess up your classic playthrough if you were to do this?

9 minutes ago, Cleggworth said:

I'm a bit weird in that if possible I like to pop the platinum along with finishing the game.

Can you finish everything needed in free roam before finishing the final chapter? Any locations that only open after certain points in the story? Can it mess up your classic playthrough if you were to do this?

I'm atleast 98% sure you can do the free roam stuff before you finish the story yeah and aslong as u grab the in story collectibles it should work out for u the way you want

Just in case anybody else out there is like me and likes to do this kind of thing it is possible.

No issues with difficulty trophies and all areas are open. The Powerpyx collectible guide i followed says the postcards for the secret cars only show after you finish the story but I found that not to be true as I did it when I was at chapter 19. My guess is they are actually available after the race in chapter 5 as the guy you get them from says its a thank you for letting him help during that mission.

• Like 1