First game past 200k platinum achievers!

JediKnight_327

22 minutes ago, JediKnight_327 said:

I just noticed that Spider-Man is the first game to have reached 200k platinum achievers according to PSNprofiles.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies?type=platinum

Maybe Horizon Zero Dawn could pass it if it ends up on PS+ or returns to PS Now.

Infamous Second Son plat is sitting at 195k achievers and is part of the free plus games package for PS5, they would probally put it over.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I would of gotten the plat but for some reason I didn't get the shock and awe trophy. And the cat collectible which I can easily do. But I guess I gotta play the game again to beat shocker again? I turned it in so maybe when the whole package goes on sale I'll play it again on new game plus to see if my theory on unlocking shock and awe will work.

18 minutes ago, freeman4200 said:

I would of gotten the plat but for some reason I didn't get the shock and awe trophy. And the cat collectible which I can easily do. But I guess I gotta play the game again to beat shocker again? I turned it in so maybe when the whole package goes on sale I'll play it again on new game plus to see if my theory on unlocking shock and awe will work.

I'm pretty sure the games has a mission select menu

On 12/30/2020 at 4:51 AM, Life-is-Torture said:

I hate this game, 60$ wasted.

Probably the worst game I've played this gen.

But everyone seems to love it...

Not quite the worst game I have played this gen but definitely a disappointment.  On the plus side I got it with the Spider-Man PS4 Pro so that was worthwhile.

• Like 2

Mostly because it's A) A popular game and B ) it's a super-easy plat.

I mean it doesn't even require you to get 100% on many things, including the hardest scores for the Taskmasker challenges and all other collectibles are very clearly shown on the map and take little time to take down. Doesn't even require you to beat it on any difficulty as well so kids playing on Easy mode can get it.

On 11/13/2020 at 7:19 AM, the_game_nerd said:

Infamous Second Son plat is sitting at 195k achievers and is part of the free plus games package for PS5, they would probally put it over.

Very similar to Spider Man as well...a hyped game with a very easy plat.

On 1/2/2021 at 9:30 PM, cosmicanomaly said:

Not quite the worst game I have played this gen but definitely a disappointment.  On the plus side I got it with the Spider-Man PS4 Pro so that was worthwhile.

Bosses are a bit lacking and some missions were bland but the exploration, web-swinging, unique gadgets and combat mechanics were fantastic. It was so fun to just swing around the city. Plot was pretty predictable but it's a comic book game...of course a comic book plot is predictable.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hotel_Security said:

Mostly because it's A) A popular game and B ) it's a super-easy plat.

I mean it doesn't even require you to get 100% on many things, including the hardest scores for the Taskmasker challenges and all other collectibles are very clearly shown on the map and take little time to take down. Doesn't even require you to beat it on any difficulty as well so kids playing on Easy mode can get it.

I haven’t played Spider-Man yet and I find it unfortunate to know this. Getting trophies for fully completing things in a game feels more rewarding and its motivating to play more. Well, that’s my opinion.

6 minutes ago, LoveInHell said:

I haven’t played Spider-Man yet and I find it unfortunate to know this. Getting trophies for fully completing things in a game feels more rewarding and its motivating to play more. Well, that’s my opinion.

There is a lot do when completing each district for 100% and there are free dlc difficulty trophies too. So it can offer a challenge - especially some of the Screwball challenges that you need the top score in for the paid DLC's. I spent a solid 4-5 weeks on this game and you do everything in it IMO. I recently finished Miles Morales and it took 3/4 days in comparison though it has no DLC (probably because it was supposed to be a second 3 part DLC for SM).

59 minutes ago, LoveInHell said:

Don't be that bummed. I just played it and it's a great game and very fun to play through. I agree a weak trophy list doesn't help but this isn't uncommon in popular games and there's more challenges to do in the game beyond what trophies require. Getting the top score in the Taskmaster and Screwjob Challenges definitely kept me busy and there's always bonus challenges for stuff like the crimes and bases to shoot for.

48 minutes ago, da-Noob123 said:

I recently finished Miles Morales and it took 3/4 days in comparison though it has no DLC

I'm interested in MM but paying $50 for a game that's 1/3 the size of the original game is a bit much. I'll wait for a price drop.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Hotel_Security said:

I'm interested in MM but paying $50 for a game that's 1/3 the size of the original game is a bit much. I'll wait for a price drop.

I enjoyed it and only got it because I was given a PSN card that covered the price because yes it is steep when compared to the $20 I spent on the GOTY SM. But I am pumped for SM2!