Trophies Glitched/ Unobtainable

Wrath_of_Zalis

I just finished the game with 100% completion on ps5 and should have a platinum trophy, the trophies that are broken are "vacation from hell", "ruler of the deep", "delicious", "pound it", and "this is my movie". I earned every other trophy including "queen of the ocean". Clearly there is something wrong, i do hope the devs can fix this with a quick update, this would be my second ps5 platinum and it sucks that they are bugged

4 hours ago, Vitality_down said:

I just finished the game with 100% completion on ps5 and should have a platinum trophy, the trophies that are broken are "vacation from hell", "ruler of the deep", "delicious", "pound it", and "this is my movie". I earned every other trophy including "queen of the ocean". Clearly there is something wrong, i do hope the devs can fix this with a quick update, this would be my second ps5 platinum and it sucks that they are bugged

I’m in a similar situation except I have “queen of the ocean”, “pound it” and “ruler of the deep” but missed “dominating the bayou”, “gator meat” and “shark on shark violence”. 

Thought it might have been a glitch using the waypoint marker for tracking but tested on my next play through and didn’t unlock “delicious”

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Wrath_of_Zalis said:

Some people have the platinum now, can anyone confirm if it's resolved, or if theres a work around?  Or is it just luck if it pops or not?

I have been playing the last two days or so, I'm still not unlocking a few trophies such as apex ones

• Like 1

On 11/18/2020 at 0:08 PM, Wrath_of_Zalis said:

Some people have the platinum now, can anyone confirm if it's resolved, or if theres a work around?  Or is it just luck if it pops or not?

14 minutes ago, P-Low14 said:

Any way to find out how the 5 people that got the platinum got around the glitches? ?‍♂️ 

This is the 2nd Ps5 game I started this week with unobtainable platinums

What I had to do was follow the story in order of each quest. Even during the Roxie alligator quest I reached level 20 before killing her and it wouldn’t unlock. Started over without finishing the level quest first and it unlocked. Therefore I’d suggest not equipping the tiger skin right away as you will level up to quickly. I also turned off tracking for the apex quest once the apex showed up, fast travelled to the nearest grotto, backed up my save data and then proceeded to kill the apex. Also notified Tripwire on their forum and they seem to be working on a fix so it may be in your best interest to wait. 

https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/trophies-glitched.2336819/#post-2345092

Just finished my first playthrough of this version and I think it is doable. Couple area completions glitched as well as some apexs. My 50% mutations trophy didn't unlock but my 100% one did. Gonna do a second run on the same save file & see if I get better results. If not I'll delete the save data n start a 3rd playthrough. Game is easy n short enough 

I've got the trophy for the 100% but like others have reported many of the apex predator kills as well as the 50% of evolutions didn't pop.

When I played the PS4 version there were issues with the trophies for the collectibles, I did a second playthrough and it didn't pop any of them so I wouldn't recommend a second playthrough of this to anyone having trophy issues.

If you haven't started this game yet, I'd give it a few weeks as the game is in a bad place. I've had screen tearing, infinite loading screens where I've had to close the application and other bugs. This feels like they have just re-released the PS4 patch 1.0 game and said its a PS5 update. There are hefty loading screens before and after every cut scene as well as when entering a new area for the first time and when re-entering some of the later areas of the game. The fast travel system is anything but. Playing this really has taken the shine off of "next gen" for me.

41 minutes ago, Crabby-san said:

Dang, I am almost done with the game but didn’t even notice I was missing a bunch of apex and 100% trophies. Does anyone know if the glitched trophies on PS4 just popped when it was patched? Or do I have to start a new game?

I think I used the fast travel and then a bunch popped.

• Like 1

Hi!

I also encountered multiple glitches during my run through the game on PS 5 today.

From what I understood, you are not allowed to make the Apex fight in a region be the last thing you have to do in order to get 100% in said region. I did just that and got neither the Apex trophy nor the trophy for completing the region. Thankfully, I followed the guide's advice and created backup saves.

On the other hand, though, I didn't realize that I didn't earn "This is My Movie" due to a glitch so I had to play the game half an additional time.

Greetings from Germany :)

• Like 1