Trophies Glitched/ Unobtainable

Wrath_of_Zalis

I'm no expert on this game but I have 100%'d 4 different playthroughs & here's My Basic instructions for any new comers/returning players to this version. From start of your game only ever go for the objectives and don't grab any collectables outside of a chapter specific region you haven't "unlocked". On my second playthrough of this version, I left every zone incomplete till after I beat the game. I made sure to kill the apexs before finishing each "!" objective in their zone and made sure not to complete any objectives for any chapters I haven't gotten to. Example: leveling, grottos, wanted levels. I followed the games checklist per chapter and was able to beat it in 5h 31m. Some things I did notice. The game only started giving me loading limbo after I 100%'d the bayou. So downloaded my back up save and I left one hunted enemy in the bayou for last. Starting with dead horse I worked my way back around to the bayou clearing each zone. (Did not open the giant shortcut gates) I only had trouble at the orca apex. Rest was a breeze. Used a bone build with hearty and the low health stat buffer. Back up your save before each apex or trophy point. 12-13 mutations is 50% and 25-26 is 100% based on if you have the tiger body skin. I would think it's safe to unlock the shadow mouth mutation after you get past the dead horse chapter to make apex fights easier. Hope this helps. Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2020-11-15 at 3:42 AM, Ac3dUd3- said:

It was unobtainable on PS4 as well for a while when it released, its no surprise that it is broken on PS5 as well 

I did not experience any glitched trophies in either versions, even on day 1. The only thing I experienced playing this game was the 1fps many many times.

Just platinumed it on PS5, only glitch I encountered was a phantom objective marker that disappeared after re-starting the game.

Nothing that affected collectible counts or mission progression

Took about 10 hours of playtime to platinum, easy if a little tedious when it comes to grinding infamy

13 minutes ago, ItsMichaelElliot said:

Wiser trophy won't pop for me, I had my fight against Scaly Pete and my shark evolved to an Elder and still no trophy. 

Anybody got the same issue? 

If memory serves correctly, elder shark is tied to a story mission as well. You don't get it as soon as you reach the needed shark level 

On 09/01/2021 at 4:29 PM, Jermster_91 said:

What is weird is that it showed the trophy popping for Dominating the Bayou but is not unlocked on PSN Profiles or my Trophy List.

Same here, game crashed after completing Sapphire Bay which shows as 100% and the trophy indeed actually popped, but it's not registered in my trophies. Hoping it'll fix itself later. I'm enjoying the game but it's not really worthy of a repeat.

1 hour ago, sepheroithisgod said:

I had no problem other than infinite load screens when fast traveling. All of the trophies popped correctly on my playthrough.

Same, a couple crashes that made collect some stuff again, but nothing really bad.

Edited by breakXedge

In can confirm that it is still glitched. Got my Platinum POP but game did not register it as a trophy. So i did all three gates and still nothing. After swimming around and scrolling all the quests i finally got it 100% on PS5. When i check my trophy list on PSNprofiles im still missing 2 trophies but it shows 100% and a Platinum. On a platinum trophy it sais Missing Timestamp.

39 minutes ago, emdeepee said:

Could someone confirm that level 20 is Elder rank? 
I’ve hit level 21 but still showing as an adult

If i remember correctly some of the 'evolutions' are tied to story progress and/or reaching a new Grotto.

I think Adult and Elder you need to reach the particular map area Grotto to evolve, while Mega for me happened during free-roam.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Valkirye22 said:

If i remember correctly some of the 'evolutions' are tied to story progress and/or reaching a new Grotto.

I think Adult and Elder you need to reach the particular map area Grotto to evolve, while Mega for me happened during free-roam.

Thanks. I got to level 26 then fought scaly Pete and the trophy popped ?

• 4 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, jasonk83 said:

Hey, I’m currently playing PS5 version and up to Cavier Bay. I noticed that the Apex Predator in Sapphire Bay “Pound It” didn’t pop up even though I have 100% completed that area. Any ideas on if this is a bug or a wayI can make it pop up?

Did you kill the Apex predator? If not, progress the main story a bit more and it should show up