Trophies Glitched/ Unobtainable

Wrath_of_Zalis

I just got the 100% trophy with no problems but the "Garbage Collector" trophy doesn´t pop. In the game´s mission Log menu, I can see that the Golden Shores´ mission for collecting 10 number plates is not completed even though it says 10/10. Maybe there is the issue... Does anyone have an idea other than replaying the game? Is there another patch announced? I even put a savegame in my cloud but unfortunately I already had Golden Shores completed there.

• 6 months later...

Just finished this trophy. It was glitched and I just needed “Queen Of The Ocean” lucky for me I had the save file just before I popped it for the first time. I just kept Re-downloading the previous file and trying again. Luckily I didn’t have to go to far back and didn’t lose too much time but that’s how I managed to get it. Hopefully you guys have just as good luck, best wishes. God Speed!

• 1 month later...

On PS5 Vacation from Hell, This is My Movie, and Queen of the Wastland gliched (didn't continue) after full restart and deleted save game from.the cloud and from PS5 still gliched.
What can I do? When will be patch, I wanted to buy the DLC as well but after these issues....

Edited by Zolo880731

1 minute ago, Zolo880731 said:

On PS5 Vacation from Hell, This is My Movie, and Queen of the Wastland gliched (didn't continue) after full restart and deleted save game from.the cloud and from PS5 still gliched.
What can I do? When will be patch, I wanted to buy the DLC as well but after these issues....

Only the devs know when the next patch will be so all you can do is twiddle your thumbs and see what happens.