How Does Trophy Progress Work Cross Gen?

Hi Guys! 

I just started Cold War since I have to wait another week for my PS5 since I'm EU. I understand the games have separate lists. My question is how will that work with trophies? 

Obviously all the MP stuff is server based with your Activision account and therefore any specific trophies relating to the medals or most of the them will already been completed. 

So will the trophies auto pop with a save transfer or does anyone know how it works? 

Thanks

xVolloxx

• Like 1

On 11/13/2020 at 5:29 PM, xVolloxx said:

Hi Guys! 

I just started Cold War since I have to wait another week for my PS5 since I'm EU. I understand the games have separate lists. My question is how will that work with trophies? 

Obviously all the MP stuff is server based with your Activision account and therefore any specific trophies relating to the medals or most of the them will already been completed. 

So will the trophies auto pop with a save transfer or does anyone know how it works? 

Thanks

xVolloxx

Ok I can sort of answer your question, I played on the ps4 and got 200 eliminations and got the trophy. It auto popped as soon as I got in a match on ps5 so it does not auto pop with a sage transfer. I’m gonna try it get the other mp trophies and see again. But hope this helped. 

Have the same problem, did the trophy on PS4 and can't get it to pop on PS5, even when buying another upgrade. Hope it gets fixed, if not, one of both versions can't be platted. xD

Btw. in Zombies you have to do everything again, like doing the EE, or the PaP machine and so on, it doesn't trigger during match or during after match report.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, DarkJayk said:

Have the same problem, did the trophy on PS4 and can't get it to pop on PS5, even when buying another upgrade. Hope it gets fixed, if not, one of both versions can't be platted. xD

Btw. in Zombies you have to do everything again, like doing the EE, or the PaP machine and so on, it doesn't trigger during match or during after match report.

the most retarded thing is that there is opportunity to have 0 completed version. Just get one mp trophy on each one and jackpot ?