Serious Trophy Thoughts?

DrakeHellsing

About 1/3 of the list has been lifted directly from the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Serious Sam 3 and the rest is a mish-mash of things from the Xbox 360 versions of 1 and 2. I'm really glad they left out the online trophies from 1 and 2, because they looked to be a huge PITA going by the Guides which exist for those games so that's something to be thankful for :). This list has been available for nearly 2 years on some other sites but it looks like the devs finally decided to push it to all the trophy servers.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

Seriously? (lol)

Weren't they leaked more than a year ago?

And the Collection will be a Stadia exclusive for the time being lmao.

The Collection is coming to the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch on Nov 17th - only S4 is a Stadia exclusive but even that's only for a very limited time.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dreggit said:

I may be a little excited for this game lol. I used to play these quite a lot.

lyGVZNC.png

What is disappointing however is that there is nothing for Serious or Mental difficulty and so, is a very easy list. The hardest thing in this list is the gold medal survival trophy, but being that you only need to do one, it'll be simple to do. All in all, they could have done much more with the list and split it into three separate lists to have retained some of the more interesting aspects of the achievements that were released for Steam on the three games.

You need to beat three games on serious difficulty mate, so it’s going to be a pretty tough platinum.

I really love Serious Sam, especially first game, second one was decent too but 3rd one was a horrible port, hopefully it will be better on ps4

Edited by MilanYildirim
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, MilanYildirim said:

You need to beat three games on serious difficulty mate, so it’s going to be a pretty tough platinum.

I really love Serious Sam, especially first game, second one was decent too but 3rd one was a horrible port, hopefully it will be better on ps4

Oh my, I can't believe I missed that lol :jaymon::facepalm: But even then, Serious difficulty should be a breeze for vets :D

Yes fucking finally, we are getting the og games on the sony consoles yes. I have been waiting for this. I love the SS games they are great fun to me, I mostly love first and second encounter and next encounter the 3rd game I am meh on and 4 looks fun but not going to get it till it is fixed and cheaper but still the big question I got now is when is it coming out so I can buy it

Edited by KANERKB

11 minutes ago, MilanYildirim said:

You only need to beat 1 of the three games on Serious, not all three:

Are You Serious!?
Complete TFE, TSE or BFE single player campaign on serious difficulty.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, EMShotgun123 said:

Hell yes, if it runs at a stable framerate and has split-screen coop then this is an insta buy for me!

...Then again considering their track record and the not so succesful launch of SS4 I fully expect this to be a trainwreck. And have two glitched trophies that they'll patch in a year.

That's what bothers me, because it took them nearly 2 years to fix the bugged trophy in SS3 so I really hope history doesn't repeat itself.

I'm just happy that they got rid of a stupid online trophy called Headsman in Serious Sam 3.

the trophy required you and at least two more people online to decapitate a Khnum which is a boss of one to the levels, this trophy was a headache in the ps3 version that I got via ps plus, the online coop was a wasteland!

the only reason it got a sign of life was due to being free at the time, one specific time I selected the level in question and I saw two person's waiting next to the boss room for someone to came by and help each other with the trophy and I was lucky, once we cut the boss head and the moment I saw the trophy pop up and then the platinum the two random people I met just quit the game ? I assume they were in the same situation as I am.

and it's good that this time they include a trophy to finish the Jewel of the Nile DLC, in the ps3 version the DLC had no trophies at all.

despite that I heard that Serious Sam 3 to be the worst of the trilogy but I likes it so much! it's the first game I ever played in the series ever, the ps3 version looks really Bad! it was a very washed out port but I didn't mind that, I hope the ps4 version in the collection to be the PC ones, and finally! now I'll be able to play the other two games.

Edited by yellowwindow7
  • Like 1

I'm playing right now for review purposes and i'm confused by the description of one of the trophies:

Are You Serious!?

Ok, if we pay attention to the description of the trophy, it indicates that we only have to complete one of the campaigns, but in the Spanish translation it says:

¡¿Lo dices en serio!? 
Completa las campañas de El Primer Encuentro, El Segundo encuentro y BFE en dificultad seria"

I translate: if we follow the spanish translation, it requires completing all three campaigns, not just one

Just now, MynraVJ said:

I'm playing right now for review purposes and i'm confused by the description of one of the trophies:

Are You Serious!?

Ok, if we pay attention to the description of the trophy, it indicates that we only have to complete one of the campaigns, but in the Spanish translation it says:

¡¿Lo dices en serio!? 
Completa las campañas de El Primer Encuentro, El Segundo encuentro y BFE en dificultad seria"

I translate: if we follow the Spanish translation, it requires completing all three campaigns, not just one

It's more than likely a poor translation for the Spanish localization.

Excited for this! I've completed Serious Sam TFE and TSE on Xbox and it was rough. Serious difficulty is pretty tough, but I'm happy you only have to beat one game and not all three. I really hope they've upgraded BFE to not be a pile of shit. It was completely unplayable on PS3.