Serious Trophy Thoughts?

DrakeHellsing

2 minutes ago, P-Low14 said:

A lot of people are saying this trophy list is easy but nobody hasn't gotten the platinum. Is it bugged or is it really hard and people didn't know what they were talking about. Thinking about purchasing but 0 plats in psn profiles is worrisome 

The Sledgehammer trophy is unobtainable for everyone and certain other trophies are buggy as hell in the US release.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 4/23/2021 at 2:50 PM, Winkuru said:

Just completed the first game with my friend on normal and the trophy didn't unlock :( I don't remember the mode that we used but it was the one with infinite lives.

It would take a day to confirm, but modifying the game has historically nulled the various campaign finish trophies. I could double check, but would need a day or two

Edited by Dreggit

1 hour ago, Dreggit said:

It would take a day to confirm, but modifying the game has historically nulled the various campaign finish trophies. I could double check, but would need a day or two

This^

You can't change any of the settings in the pre-game options menu, else the trophies stop popping.

27 minutes ago, fran_friki said:

Trophy is now fixed on the update 1.02! I've obtained the platinum at least.

I tried this in both versions of the game on my various test accounts, one version of the game had issues unlocking the trophy while the other had none. I still don't know if it is a version issue or if it is wonky detection, I'll need to test a bit more

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/9/2021 at 2:53 PM, HuntingFever said:

Nope :(.

Still no fix? I’ve had this game for a few months but I havent started it yet. Is there only 1 glitched trophy on the US version? Im cool with missing just 1 trophy but i dont want to start it if multiple trophies are unobtainable and/or buggy.

33 minutes ago, DHawk12 said:

Still no fix? I’ve had this game for a few months but I havent started it yet. Is there only 1 glitched trophy on the US version? Im cool with missing just 1 trophy but i dont want to start it if multiple trophies are unobtainable and/or buggy.

Nope and I seriously doubt it ever will be for US players :(. Also note the difficulty and campaign completion trophies are reportedly still very glitchy in the US release so it might take a few tries to get them.

12 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Nope and I seriously doubt it ever will be for US players :(. Also note the difficulty and campaign completion trophies are reportedly still very glitchy in the US release so it might take a few tries to get them.

A few tries as in reloading the final checkpoint on the last mission or completely redoing campaign?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2021 at 7:49 PM, DHawk12 said:

Well shit, I guess ill be skipping this game like serious sam 3. Hopefully #4 wont be buggy when it releases on playstation. Thx for the info.

I was hoping SS4 would've been out by now. The date for it is still to be announced. ? On the PC it's a good game. One achievement, Pow Pow!, requires you to kill an Aludran Reptiloid with nothing but a pistol. One new weapon in SS4 is a FRPCL (flaming rocket propelled chainsaw launcher). The dual-wield system lets you carry two cannons if you've got the skill tree set up right.

Hopefully they fix PS4 SSC soon. Last I remember, the Circle of Death is still broken.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...