how long does it take to get the trophies that will become unobtainable?

ExoriaCEO

All the war story trophies (except chapter completion with tier X tank) can be done in 5 hours orso.

The misc multi-player (eyes peeled) can easily be done by rushing with a light tank an hope for the best. Shouldn't take you much tries if you go for it. 

The completion with a tier X tank is the time killer since getting a tier X tank requires a lot of grinding xp. The time can be cut down greatly with money. Let's say around 100 hours maybe more. 

Edited by Bumperklever
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Bumperklever said:

All the war story trophies (except chapter completion with tier X tank) can be done in 5 hours orso.

The misc multi-player (eyes peeled) can easily be done by rushing with a light tank an hope for the best. Shouldn't take you much tries if you go for it. 

The completion with a tier X tank is the time killer since getting a tier X tank requires a lot of grinding xp. The time can be cut down greatly with money. Let's say around 100 hours maybe more. 

you sure there isn't another way? the tier x war story trophy has a higher percentage than all of the tier x maingame trophies combined. how is that possible when there aren't even enough tier x owners?

1 hour ago, xDerErnst said:

you sure there isn't another way? the tier x war story trophy has a higher percentage than all of the tier x maingame trophies combined. how is that possible when there aren't even enough tier x owners?

I don't know where you got the referred percentages but from my understanding there are 3 ways. If somebody else finds another way then please post it. I'm pretty new to it as well. :P

1. A tier X can be obtained by inclusion in the season pass. Though it is not in this season unfortunately. 

2. A tier X can be obtained by grinding to 450000 xp (which still is a lot) and converting them with gold to free xp. This way you can buy a Premium tier X tank. I don't know if this way unlocks the 'research' trophies though. 

3. Grinding the normal way. 1 tank gets xp and upgrade it all the way until you have tier X. You can use the help of premium tanks and converting to fasten it a little bit. 

• Like 1

What im doing right now i have premium pass : completed the heist mercenary story and brothers in armor 、using trinity in brothers in armor first chapter with completing all secondary objective 、give me 1200、1800 xp tank match if win 、need to complete 450 times for premium tanks 、one game is 5 minutes、 there is almost no information  on internet how much free xp is needed to go from 0 to tier 10 for the console version、i need to reschearch 300000 to get m2 medium to tier 10、this doesnt include extra package between it、if its less then a premium its better to go for a rank up tier tank because get base trophy also 、only see you need 650000、800000、1000000 for max out pc tanks tiers、the info is from 2012 -2015

Just read on reddit page of wot console、the tanks will probably get cheaper on blackfriday 、going form 450000 to 315000 xp

Seems like i can preview the locked skilltree package in game 、600000 xp to tier 10、150000 more and a basegame trophy done 、seems like it will be realy long grind when warstorys will be gone 、an expert player on youtube say he get 800 xp a 15 min in casual mp

Edited by japancollecter
Extra info

4 hours ago, Bumperklever said:

I don't know where you got the referred percentages but from my understanding there are 3 ways. If somebody else finds another way then please post it. I'm pretty new to it as well. :P

1. A tier X can be obtained by inclusion in the season pass. Though it is not in this season unfortunately. 

2. A tier X can be obtained by grinding to 450000 xp (which still is a lot) and converting them with gold to free xp. This way you can buy a Premium tier X tank. I don't know if this way unlocks the 'research' trophies though. 

3. Grinding the normal way. 1 tank gets xp and upgrade it all the way until you have tier X. You can use the help of premium tanks and converting to fasten it a little bit. 

You could also get a tier X mercenary tank through contracts, however the last two levels of the contract usually involves using a tier 8 or 9 to complete ...... currently tier 9 :/

And I know the official thing says that "Eye's Peeled" will become unobtainable too but I really don't understand this considering mine popped in a regular pvp match.

20 hours ago, japancollecter said:

What im doing right now i have premium pass : completed the heist mercenary story and brothers in armor 、using trinity in brothers in armor first chapter with completing all secondary objective 、give me 1200、1800 xp tank match if win 、need to complete 450 times for premium tanks 、one game is 5 minutes、 there is almost no information  on internet how much free xp is needed to go from 0 to tier 10 for the console version、i need to reschearch 300000 to get m2 medium to tier 10、this doesnt include extra package between it、if its less then a premium its better to go for a rank up tier tank because get base trophy also 、only see you need 650000、800000、1000000 for max out pc tanks tiers、the info is from 2012 -2015

Just read on reddit page of wot console、the tanks will probably get cheaper on blackfriday 、going form 450000 to 315000 xp

Seems like i can preview the locked skilltree package in game 、600000 xp to tier 10、150000 more and a basegame trophy done 、seems like it will be realy long grind when warstorys will be gone 、an expert player on youtube say he get 800 xp a 15 min in casual mp

Honestly it really depends how good you perform and if you win. One of my best matches was with a Tier 3 had 7 kills (most kills and damage on my team) besides getting several other small boosts from awards that match and using the free premium already given I got about 2300 XP that match.

If one could hopefully do that well in most matches boosting with paid currency and converting the extra XP to free XP would definitely net someone a tier X before the trophies are removed.

Though wether you outright buy it or research it one has to remember as well that you still need the silver to buy the packages and have a decently trained crew as just having a tier X alone may not be enough if you can't survive to complete the mission

Edited by Lord_Bane999

• 1 year later...