Madden NFL 21 PS5 Trophy List

x_Sw4ggYDuD3xx

27 minutes ago, BCornish said:

They even Half assed the trophy icon.  It’s supposed to be a square lol

Leave it to EA to not even spend an extra 30 seconds to paste a square logo for their game as their list thumbnail xD 

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 2

58 minutes ago, BCornish said:

They even Half assed the trophy icon.  It’s supposed to be a square lol

Embarrassing.

31 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

Leave it to EA to not even spend an extra 30 seconds to paste a square logo for their game as their list thumbnail xD 

Any news from Sly about making all thumbnail's format the same here on PSNPROFILES? like all square or all rectangles?  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, zGaete- said:

Embarrassing.

Any news from Sly about making all thumbnail's format the same here on PSNPROFILES? like all square or all rectangles?  

Looks like he's trying to make sure all the essentials for PS5 lists are all running in good shape before he looks at the thumbnails again, but I'm sure it won't be too long

• Like 4

On 11/14/2020 at 5:14 AM, Elvick_ said:

I'm so bothered by this. It's one thing for the stupid squares, it's another when they don't even put effort in it like this. I can already picture the cheap shovelware banners. The ones that were already hideous on PS4/Vita, but now they have more space to be ugly.

As always, EA loves to put effort on the cansino mechanics in MUT than to put their resources onto other modes.

55 minutes ago, djb5f said:

People’s OCD is really kicking in on this, lol.  First world problems...

Yes, it is a first world problem. Like your problem with people having a problem with it, why is this every person’s go to for things? Nobody said they’ll kill themselves or the world will explode over it. It just looks like shit. It not being a big deal doesn’t change that it looks like shit. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Elvick_ said:

Yes, it is a first world problem. Like your problem with people having a problem with it, why is this every person’s go to for things? Nobody said they’ll kill themselves or the world will explode over it. It just looks like shit. It not being a big deal doesn’t change that it looks like shit. 

Woah, relax bud.  I just find it all comical - both the sloppiness of the image and the over-the-top reaction and those needing it to change.  Same with the outcry on the square PS5 images in general, the horrors!

Just picture it as an extra wide screen movie on your TV so there are bars on the top and bottom.  Problem solved.  If something this small bothers you so much, I can’t imagine having to deal with all kinds of situations that come up in society.  My 2 cents, not judging you; it’s more sympathy for you.  Life can be tough enough without this type of micro-focus.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Woah, relax bud.  I just find it all comical - both the sloppiness of the image and the over-the-top reaction and those needing it to change.  Same with the outcry on the square PS5 images in general, the horrors!

Just picture it as an extra wide screen movie on your TV so there are bars on the top and bottom.  Problem solved.  If something this small bothers you so much, I can’t imagine having to deal with all kinds of situations that come up in society.  My 2 cents, not judging you; it’s more sympathy for you.  Life can be tough enough without this type of micro-focus.

Lots of presumptions and nonsense. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...