Make me feel better!

JoesusHCrust

I've invested a lot of time and energy into my Playstation profile. I can't back out now. But.......Fable 4, all future Elder Scrolls and Fallout games, 40k Darktide etc. etc. Why are all the games I'd like to play Xbox/PC only? !!

I'll play pretty much anything but my favourite genre is western RPGs like Skyrim/Fallout 3. The only genre I hate is Japanese RPGs. So.....make me feel better! What western RPGs  have we got coming up as PS5 exclusives? What great games are coming out on PS5 that are going to make me feel that I've stuck with the correct platform? :) 

P.S. I know I could spend some time on Google but time's one thing I don't have much of so reaching out to the 'hive mind'!! 

18 minutes ago, JoesusHCrust said:

I've invested a lot of time and energy into my Playstation profile. I can't back out now. But.......Fable 4, all future Elder Scrolls and Fallout games, 40k Darktide etc. etc. Why are all the games I'd like to play Xbox/PC only? !!

Elder scrolls and fallout arent 100% confirmed to be xbox only.  All we have at the moment is speculation.

• Like 1

Make you feel better?

Now's the time to try out the Soulsborne series! I'm not into hard games or never imagined I'd be a fan of these games, but Bloodborne is top 3 game on PS4. It's definitely very much an RPG and if you are looking for a new series to get into on PS4/5, Sony got you covered!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Phantochi said:

There's no western RPGs coming for ps5, so maybe.. try playing all games you'd like to play on pc? What's the big deal?

No one cares if you are playing on other platforms

Obviously I care! I can't afford a gaming PC. I can't afford two consoles either!  I want all of my games to be on one console as I have invested hundreds of hours and hundreds of ££s into my PS profile. I like trophy hunting so I prefer all my games to be on one profile as I like to try and get all of the trophies for a game and level up my profile in the process!! 

6 hours ago, gruffiiti said:

Get an Xbox too for Joesus sake... 

See above! I don't have a spare £400 to spend on a second console even if I wanted to!

A lot of wealthy folk on here! PS5 + Xbox X + gaming PC = about £1500 - £2000 right? With a young child and recently lost my job due to the lockdown,  I'm nowhere near having that much spare cash even if I wanted to split my games across multiple platforms. :) 

6 hours ago, mako-heart said:

Uhhh... there is like no exclusives yet announced, is there? lol

u bought it too early ur future is decided

Uhhhh....yeah! There are like plenty already announced. https://www.techradar.com/uk/news/ps5-games

6 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Make you feel better?

Now's the time to try out the Soulsborne series! I'm not into hard games or never imagined I'd be a fan of these games, but Bloodborne is top 3 game on PS4. It's definitely very much an RPG and if you are looking for a new series to get into on PS4/5, Sony got you covered!

Thanks! I've been put off by the difficulty level but will give them a go. Plenty of friends have been very positive about them. 

7 hours ago, cckerberos said:

Western RPGs exclusive to the PS5?

I'm pretty sure no games like that have been announced. Were there any on the PS4?

No, not as far as I know. I'm not aware of any for Xbox One either though. That's why I was so gutted to see lots announced for the Xbox in the coming generation. 

7 hours ago, AJ_-_808 said:

Elder scrolls and fallout arent 100% confirmed to be xbox only.  All we have at the moment is speculation.

That's good to hear. Fingers crossed eh! If you were Microsoft, wouldn't you keep these huge titles exclusive to your console though? We can but hope! 

Not an exclusive, but Cyberpunk 2077 counts as a western RPG, right? It's a first person game like Skyrim/Fallout 3 as well, so it's probably the closest thing at the moment. 

Also checked your profile, haven't found The Outer Worlds there. Not an exclusive, not an upcoming PS5 game, but I think you'll like it. It's from the developers of New Vegas. Same style of game. So you can always go back to that one.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alderriz said:

Not an exclusive, but Cyberpunk 2077 counts as a western RPG, right? It's a first person game like Skyrim/Fallout 3 as well, so it's probably the closest thing at the moment. 

Also checked your profile, haven't found The Outer Worlds there. Not an exclusive, not an upcoming PS5 game, but I think you'll like it. It's from the developers of New Vegas. Same style of game. So you can always go back to that one.

Those two both sound amazing. Definitely something for my Christmas list!! Thanks!

• Like 1