Quick note about Technician trophy

Hey guys,

Just finished cleaning up the rest of World Tour to get my final "Today's Song" (ended up being the final song I needed to clear World Tour, go figure haha)

Decided to give the Technician trophy a quick crack before I went to bed.

Messed up one of the last notes on one of the songs and decided to just let it run as I was literally about 5 seconds away from the end. Sadly it looks like to get the Technician trophy you have to full chain the song first time as the "Today's Song" marker clears after you play it once.

If I'm wrong feel free to correct me but thought I should throw it out there so people don't make the same mistake as me! For some reason, I had assumed the songs would retain the "Today's Song" label for the entire day no matter how many times you played it. Hey ho, there's always tomorrow to try again~

Thats correct, you have to finish them in one try BUT of course there are easy ways around it right ;)

After a mistake just restart is the easiest of them but lets say you forgot it messe up one song, just quit out of the game, change your date on the ps4 to the next day and load up the game, now you have 5 new songs and a new try :)

• Like 1