LabyrinthWorm

Odd trophy behavior on PS5

19 posts in this topic

I just downloaded Exit the Gungeon (PS4) and got my first trophy for beating the tutorial. When I went to the trophy menu on my PS5 , it did not appear. There’s no trophy data on the quick view of the game, and syncing did nothing.

 

I went to recently played games, and it’s there with “—“ after trophies ...

 

oddest thing is it says I most recently played Odin Sphere... and I don’t even own that game ?! 
 

anyone else having issues with viewing PS4 trophy data on PS5 ? May be game specific but wasn’t sure. 
I6rUuyR.jpg

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, that's weird. This game doesn't seem to have a trophy list on here (or anywhere else I looked). 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't even know Exit the Gungeon is out on PS4 or PS5. Been waiting for this for almost a year :D 

 

Most likely the reason why it is not syncing right know is that the game isn't on the Sony-trophy servers yet... wait a few days and it will be alright. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting - I didn’t think the games could be released until that was squared away. 
 

the Odin Sphere thing is reallllly weird though haha.

 

7 hours ago, OBSTINATIO said:

I didn't even know Exit the Gungeon is out on PS4 or PS5. Been waiting for this for almost a year :D 

 

Most likely the reason why it is not syncing right know is that the game isn't on the Sony-trophy servers yet... wait a few days and it will be alright. 


yes - and it’s super fun ! It was a pain on Apple Arcade so glad to play it on my PS! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

trophies likely haven't been loaded to the Sony servers yet.

happens every now and then.

 

don't know about odin sphere though.

Edited by Leenewbe
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It came back - very likely was the trophy server. It's odd they would release the game out without that all being synched. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I apparently have no trophies, I think it's a privacy setting on the PS5.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not related to this topic....but I love the Playstation logo light you have under your TV.  Where did you get that?  I need one for Christmas!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Z1MZUM said:

Well I apparently have no trophies, I think it's a privacy setting on the PS5.


Yes, the PS5 prompts for some new privacy settings and I think one of the defaults now changes something. Check the Trophies are Hidden or Missing thread. Mango updated the opening post with PS5 instructions 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, AZDMB said:

Not related to this topic....but I love the Playstation logo light you have under your TV.  Where did you get that?  I need one for Christmas!

 

It's on Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/Paladone-PP4140PS-Playstation-Icons-Light/dp/B079CBP6P9/ref=sr_1_16?dchild=1&keywords=playstation+logo&qid=1605599744&sr=8-16#customerReviews

On 11/14/2020 at 2:56 PM, LabyrinthWorm said:

the Odin Sphere thing is reallllly weird though haha.

 

I have Odin Sphere on my recently played as well even though I don't own it. Weird indeed. I did play the demo but that was years ago.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's two people now who have Odin Sphere showing up? Now this is weird. Was it free on Plus ever? I have never heard of a game coming up on a trophy list that is uninstalled.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, QQQ_AX said:

That's two people now who have Odin Sphere showing up? Now this is weird. Was it free on Plus ever? I have never heard of a game coming up on a trophy list that is uninstalled.

 

It was never free on Plus. Actually, it doesn't show up on the trophy list. Only on the PS5 - when you go to your profile and go to games, Odin Sphere is at the top of the recently played which is weird.

Edited by Ghost
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ghost said:

 

It was never free on Plus. Actually, it doesn't show up on the trophy list. Only on the PS5 - when you go to your profile and go to games, Odin Sphere is at the top of the recently played which is weird.

 

Have it on disc for some years now and never played it.

 

If the "problem" hits me aswell on thursday I should take that as a hint to finally play it :D

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ghost said:

 

It was never free on Plus. Actually, it doesn't show up on the trophy list. Only on the PS5 - when you go to your profile and go to games, Odin Sphere is at the top of the recently played which is weird.

 

Same behavior here! 

It's still there as well, must be some sort of odd PS5 server error loading in this title! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can confirm Odin Sphere is at the top of my list as well.  Like some others, I had only played the demo probably 4 or so years ago.  Definitely a bit random

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/17/2020 at 11:53 AM, DaivRules said:


Yes, the PS5 prompts for some new privacy settings and I think one of the defaults now changes something. Check the Trophies are Hidden or Missing thread. Mango updated the opening post with PS5 instructions 

 

Thanks, it's all working now.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Similar thing just happened to me. I just popped a trophy on my ps5 for AC Valhalla and it is still locked in the trophy list..Some reason it hasn't synced yet and I've manually synced it a bunch.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I have a similar issue. It shows I played Rainbow 6 Siege but I don't even own the game and never played it on PS4. The only thing I can think of is that it's some sort of sync issue on Sony's side.

Edited by ragtag7
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.