Odd trophy behavior on PS5

LabyrinthWorm

I just downloaded Exit the Gungeon (PS4) and got my first trophy for beating the tutorial. When I went to the trophy menu on my PS5 , it did not appear. There’s no trophy data on the quick view of the game, and syncing did nothing.

I went to recently played games, and it’s there with “—“ after trophies ...

oddest thing is it says I most recently played Odin Sphere... and I don’t even own that game ?! 

anyone else having issues with viewing PS4 trophy data on PS5 ? May be game specific but wasn’t sure. 
I6rUuyR.jpg

Interesting - I didn’t think the games could be released until that was squared away. 

the Odin Sphere thing is reallllly weird though haha.

7 hours ago, OBSTINATIO said:

I didn't even know Exit the Gungeon is out on PS4 or PS5. Been waiting for this for almost a year :D 

Most likely the reason why it is not syncing right know is that the game isn't on the Sony-trophy servers yet... wait a few days and it will be alright. 

yes - and it’s super fun ! It was a pain on Apple Arcade so glad to play it on my PS! 

24 minutes ago, Z1MZUM said:

Well I apparently have no trophies, I think it's a privacy setting on the PS5.

Yes, the PS5 prompts for some new privacy settings and I think one of the defaults now changes something. Check the Trophies are Hidden or Missing thread. Mango updated the opening post with PS5 instructions 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AZDMB said:

Not related to this topic....but I love the Playstation logo light you have under your TV.  Where did you get that?  I need one for Christmas!

It's on Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/Paladone-PP4140PS-Playstation-Icons-Light/dp/B079CBP6P9/ref=sr_1_16?dchild=1&keywords=playstation+logo&qid=1605599744&sr=8-16#customerReviews

On 11/14/2020 at 2:56 PM, LabyrinthWorm said:

the Odin Sphere thing is reallllly weird though haha.

I have Odin Sphere on my recently played as well even though I don't own it. Weird indeed. I did play the demo but that was years ago.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, QQQ_AX said:

That's two people now who have Odin Sphere showing up? Now this is weird. Was it free on Plus ever? I have never heard of a game coming up on a trophy list that is uninstalled.

It was never free on Plus. Actually, it doesn't show up on the trophy list. Only on the PS5 - when you go to your profile and go to games, Odin Sphere is at the top of the recently played which is weird.

Edited by Ghost

4 minutes ago, Ghost said:

It was never free on Plus. Actually, it doesn't show up on the trophy list. Only on the PS5 - when you go to your profile and go to games, Odin Sphere is at the top of the recently played which is weird.

Have it on disc for some years now and never played it.

If the "problem" hits me aswell on thursday I should take that as a hint to finally play it :D

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ghost said:

Same behavior here! 

It's still there as well, must be some sort of odd PS5 server error loading in this title! 

On 11/17/2020 at 11:53 AM, DaivRules said:

Yes, the PS5 prompts for some new privacy settings and I think one of the defaults now changes something. Check the Trophies are Hidden or Missing thread. Mango updated the opening post with PS5 instructions 

Thanks, it's all working now.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...