The ‘Buy’ option is gone

TalalHmd

I wanted to check how much a game is on the psn store on my ps3 yesterday and I noticed that I can’t buy anything from the store, when I enter a game’s page, all infos are there except for the price and the buy button. it’s just blank 

I made sure the system is updated, deleted the store and reinstalled, but still it didn’t get fixed 

Edited by TalalHmd

Second hand information since my PS3 still shows Buy buttons but apparently if you continue to press 'X' (or 'O' if you have an Asian PS3) on the item you want to purchase's page then you will get to the purchase screen. It seems the Buy button is there but invisible. Some say you may have to press 'X' multiple times.

• Like 1

Eventually I feel the PS3 store is going to be a broken mess. Especially since the move to remove PS3 completely from web store, it seems SONY doesn't even want to have to deal with PS3 anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2020 at 1:38 PM, MrHealthy said:

So an update, seems like the buy button is just invisible but actually still there. If you highlight the overview button and press up once you will be on buy. Then press x to add to cart.

Thank you for this!  I was having the same issue.  It's just not showing.  Thank you!