Trapper Trophy Glitched !!!

At least 50 people have gotten it, according to the first/latest achievers lists.

Better make that 300+ when combining the lists. Only advice I can recommend is keep trying, worst case scenario being start a new save. 

Edited by Apollo

56 minutes ago, Apollo said:

At least 50 people have gotten it, according to the first/latest achievers lists.

Better make that 300+ when combining the lists. Only advice I can recommend is keep trying, worst case scenario being start a new save. 

I got it. I reloaded my manual save, aimed manually with L2 and then fired and hit three enemies at once and then the trophy popped. Need only two more trophies for the plat now.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Brandon_2149 said:

Have same issue with this one. Nothing working for me tried closing and reloading. Restarting console done nothing. I 100 defeated with remote mine. I don't know what to do... 

Don't use quickfire. Aim the mine manually at a group of enemies and then fire. I hit three enemies with one blast and the trophy unlocked for me.

• Like 1

Can you guys give me a tip? I've noticed that on my benchmark the Trapper is still on 0/25 on the very first one, and whenever I kill enemies the kill count won't increase. I've starter a new save just to be sure and it's still on 0. Is it part of the bug or is it a whole new one?

9 hours ago, Cloudbahamut said:

Don't use quickfire. Aim the mine manually at a group of enemies and then fire. I hit three enemies with one blast and the trophy unlocked for me.

Do you think you need to be aiming while you hit L3 or just for firing? (I’m at 76 but I definitely used a lot of quick fire)

4 hours ago, SMDoS2 said:

Can you guys give me a tip? I've noticed that on my benchmark the Trapper is still on 0/25 on the very first one, and whenever I kill enemies the kill count won't increase. I've starter a new save just to be sure and it's still on 0. Is it part of the bug or is it a whole new one?

I noticed that too when I wanted to check on it.  Seemed like the benchmark was only counting it when in an actual fight as when I used it in a fight, it would increase, but before that, it was sitting at 0 despite using the mines on guys from a stealthy side of things.

Trophy even unlocked for me while the benchmark was at around 13 or so, had got it to 13, then stealth and it unlocked at that point, so I don't know what was up with the benchmark and the trophy.

Edit: Mine is the PS4 version, but I would assume it's still the same idea anyway.

Edited by DrakeHellsing
  • Like 1

Ok I’m pretty confident I’ve figured out what the problem is here. Use quick fire, do whatever you want. The trophy is for DEFEATING 50 with remote mines. While the benchmarks category is worded the same way, it actually counts individual HITS instead.

my evidence is that the benchmark number went up while is was hitting a boss with them. The boss didn’t die, but the number was rising.

• Like 1

On 11/16/2020 at 0:58 PM, Jables4889 said:

Ok I’m pretty confident I’ve figured out what the problem is here. Use quick fire, do whatever you want. The trophy is for DEFEATING 50 with remote mines. While the benchmarks category is worded the same way, it actually counts individual HITS instead.

my evidence is that the benchmark number went up while is was hitting a boss with them. The boss didn’t die, but the number was rising.

does restart a checkpoint, lose progress you made with the mines in a hideout? Like if I land mine a guy and keep reseting, will it save?

On 16/11/2020 at 5:58 PM, Jables4889 said:

I second this. Benchmark showed 97 enemies by the time it popped.

5 hours ago, kor_H67 said:

This method worked for me. You can restart a checkpoint in a hideout and farm kills 

Spider-Man doesn't do "kills"

And yes you can reload checkpoint to farm pretty much anything in the game. Did it a lot for the wall and ceiling takedowns.

Edited by Cloudbahamut

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm having the same problem and have never once quick-fired them. I'm currently sitting at 55 enemies defeated by the mines. I would say that at least 53 of those enemies have been defeated by me attaching the mine to a fuse (for the extra damage that instantly kills them) and activating them once I know the max number of enemies are within the detonation radius. Only two were ever attached to an enemy and detonated (not that it should matter). This glitch will never be fixed so my only hope is to keep plugging on with the mines and hope that the trophy pops. 

-UPDATE-

Mine popped at 63.
Edited by MrTacoNinja