Cloudbahamut

Trapper Trophy Glitched !!!

24 posts in this topic

To get this trophy you need to defeat 50 enemies with the remote mine. According to the Benchmarks list I already defeated 56 and got no trophy.

Has anyone gotten this trophy ?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At least 50 people have gotten it, according to the first/latest achievers lists.

 

Better make that 300+ when combining the lists. Only advice I can recommend is keep trying, worst case scenario being start a new save. 

Edited by Apollo
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Apollo said:

At least 50 people have gotten it, according to the first/latest achievers lists.

 

Better make that 300+ when combining the lists. Only advice I can recommend is keep trying, worst case scenario being start a new save. 


I got it. I reloaded my manual save, aimed manually with L2 and then fired and hit three enemies at once and then the trophy popped. Need only two more trophies for the plat now.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have same issue with this one. Nothing working for me tried closing and reloading. Restarting console done nothing. I 100 defeated with remote mine. I don't know what to do... 

Edited by Brandon_2149
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Brandon_2149 said:

Have same issue with this one. Nothing working for me tried closing and reloading. Restarting console done nothing. I 100 defeated with remote mine. I don't know what to do... 


Don't use quickfire. Aim the mine manually at a group of enemies and then fire. I hit three enemies with one blast and the trophy unlocked for me.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Cloudbahamut said:


Don't use quickfire. Aim the mine manually at a group of enemies and then fire. I hit three enemies with one blast and the trophy unlocked for me.

Got it thanks. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you guys give me a tip? I've noticed that on my benchmark the Trapper is still on 0/25 on the very first one, and whenever I kill enemies the kill count won't increase. I've starter a new save just to be sure and it's still on 0. Is it part of the bug or is it a whole new one?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Cloudbahamut said:


Don't use quickfire. Aim the mine manually at a group of enemies and then fire. I hit three enemies with one blast and the trophy unlocked for me.

Do you think you need to be aiming while you hit L3 or just for firing? (I’m at 76 but I definitely used a lot of quick fire)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm at 65 remote mine kills when I realized the trophy didn't pop for me. Did about 60/65 with quickfire. Killed 1 by aiming with L2 and shoot the mine and the trophy popped. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SMDoS2 said:

Can you guys give me a tip? I've noticed that on my benchmark the Trapper is still on 0/25 on the very first one, and whenever I kill enemies the kill count won't increase. I've starter a new save just to be sure and it's still on 0. Is it part of the bug or is it a whole new one?

I noticed that too when I wanted to check on it.  Seemed like the benchmark was only counting it when in an actual fight as when I used it in a fight, it would increase, but before that, it was sitting at 0 despite using the mines on guys from a stealthy side of things.

 

Trophy even unlocked for me while the benchmark was at around 13 or so, had got it to 13, then stealth and it unlocked at that point, so I don't know what was up with the benchmark and the trophy.

 

Edit: Mine is the PS4 version, but I would assume it's still the same idea anyway.

Edited by DrakeHellsing
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can do all 50 remote mine takedowns with quickfire but to pop the trophy you need to manually aim and fire (R1 not L3) and then trigger the mine (L3) for the last takedown.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok I’m pretty confident I’ve figured out what the problem is here. Use quick fire, do whatever you want. The trophy is for DEFEATING 50 with remote mines. While the benchmarks category is worded the same way, it actually counts individual HITS instead.

 

my evidence is that the benchmark number went up while is was hitting a boss with them. The boss didn’t die, but the number was rising.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/16/2020 at 0:58 PM, Jables4889 said:

Ok I’m pretty confident I’ve figured out what the problem is here. Use quick fire, do whatever you want. The trophy is for DEFEATING 50 with remote mines. While the benchmarks category is worded the same way, it actually counts individual HITS instead.

 

my evidence is that the benchmark number went up while is was hitting a boss with them. The boss didn’t die, but the number was rising.

does restart a checkpoint, lose progress you made with the mines in a hideout? Like if I land mine a guy and keep reseting, will it save?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

does restart a checkpoint, lose progress you made with the mines in a hideout? Like if I land mine a guy and keep reseting, will it save?

This method worked for me. You can restart a checkpoint in a hideout and farm kills 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pro tip when a Certain character in the lab fight says leave 

dont leave just keep fighting you can farm some benchmarks there bc the enemies keep coming

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kor_H67 said:

This method worked for me. You can restart a checkpoint in a hideout and farm kills 

i got it

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SeniorRicketts said:

Pro tip when a Certain character in the lab fight says leave 

dont leave just keep fighting you can farm some benchmarks there bc the enemies keep coming

Did this too, good method 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/11/2020 at 5:58 PM, Jables4889 said:

Ok I’m pretty confident I’ve figured out what the problem is here. Use quick fire, do whatever you want. The trophy is for DEFEATING 50 with remote mines. While the benchmarks category is worded the same way, it actually counts individual HITS instead.

 

my evidence is that the benchmark number went up while is was hitting a boss with them. The boss didn’t die, but the number was rising.

I second this. Benchmark showed 97 enemies by the time it popped.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, kor_H67 said:

This method worked for me. You can restart a checkpoint in a hideout and farm kills 


Spider-Man doesn't do "kills"

And yes you can reload checkpoint to farm pretty much anything in the game. Did it a lot for the wall and ceiling takedowns.

Edited by Cloudbahamut
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mine was close to 100. It's misleading that in the benchmark it registers each shocked enemy even though it says to defeat them and that's only what counts towards the trophy. Glad it's not actually glitched.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.