Build Limit

Legchomper

I've been wanting this game for ages, and I was so excited to see it came for consoles, that being said I knew it would have something changed to make it work, that's when I learned about the build limit, I know the older gen is less but I was hoping to build a nice park with a lot of detail, I feel like I might not be able to do that and will have to keep the park very simple and only a few bits of scenery. For those of you that may have experienced the PC version, or other games like this, is the build limit on the PS5 version something to worry about or am I worrying over nothing?

if it is bad as I'm thinking, would it be possible for the developers to patch further limit capacity in the future or is this set in stone and something that can't be changed?

I'm playing on PS4 which has a far lower build limit and I've not had any problems. I've done almost the whole career and made a pretty detailed challenge park. It may be annoying if you wanted to solely focus on one mega-park in a sandbox and go crazy with detailing, but for the average player I wouldn't worry. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 17-11-2020 at 1:50 AM, Oddbeard said:

I'm playing on PS4 which has a far lower build limit and I've not had any problems. I've done almost the whole career and made a pretty detailed challenge park. It may be annoying if you wanted to solely focus on one mega-park in a sandbox and go crazy with detailing, but for the average player I wouldn't worry. 

I just want to echo this, I am a good way through the campaign and haven't ever even hit 50% on what I can build (PS5). Most of my parks have around 10 attractions and usually space in the map becomes more of an issue than the build limit. If you want to go crazy in sandbox mode I think this is the only place where you might run into problems.

It's also worth nothing "More" isn't always better, making a park with loads of tiny details and well thought out layout is way more impressive than building massive roller coasters everywhere in a barren wasteland.

Edited by tpepper1985