Silverbackmethod

[Poll]: How old are we here @ PSNProfiles?

How old are you?   107 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

• < 10
    • 10 - 19
    • 20 - 29
    • 30 - 39
    • 40 - 49
    • 50 - 59
    • 60 - 70
    • > 70

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

36 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, I-Reaped-U said:

Elderly is 65 or older. There’s no “interpretation” whatsoever. Calling people in their 40’s or 50’s “elderly” is childish. 

I'm sorry what. I think you actually need to read the thread, what are you talking about?

Started this account with 12 1/2 back in 2009.

First 3 PS3 Games that i played were Assassin’s Creed 2, GTA IV & SmackDown vs Raw 2010.

I'm 39. I played a few games here and there on the original nintendo (mostly metroid), but didnt really get hot and heavy into gaming until i was 8 or 9 with Kings Quest 5.

I'm 46, one of the old guys, started with the Commodore 64 and Horace Goes Skiing.

My history:

Commodore 64 > Commodore Amiga > Super Nintendo > 3DO > Playstation 1 > Playstation 2 > Playstation 3 > Playstation 4

I'm not sure why people think that older people are offended by being called older, really, you don't need to be offended all the time at what you think other people should be offended at.

I'm 28 and I've been gaming since I was 9. Monkey Island on the pc. First plat was a happy accident. The second being fallout 4 was fun to get. 

Currently 46 with a few months to go until 47. Not quite to the point of yelling at kids to stay off my lawn, but I feel it more physically every passing year.

Mentally though I'm an absolute man-child. Pretty sure I have that Peter Pan syndrome.

I'm 30 and the first game I played was Crash Bandicoot, although it was at my friend's house as I did not get a console for another two years. I got my own PS1 when I was 9 and the first game that I had was Crash Bandicoot 2.

On 12/8/2020 at 8:07 PM, FawltyPowers said:

I'm 46, one of the old guys, started with the Commodore 64 and Horace Goes Skiing.

My history:

Commodore 64 > Commodore Amiga > Super Nintendo > 3DO > Playstation 1 > Playstation 2 > Playstation 3 > Playstation 4

I'm not sure why people think that older people are offended by being called older, really, you don't need to be offended all the time at what you think other people should be offended at.

You must have been rich :)

2600>NES>Amiga>Megadrive> And then everything that has been available except 3D0 because it was like $100000.00