Trophy Krakenkiller

WaddysWDS

I have been behind this achievement all day and I don’t know how to achieve it.
I am following this guide:

Water. > Plenty.
Water. > Oceans.
Animals. > Octopus.
Humans. > Accept.
Society. > Ordered.
Stars. > Study.
Rockets. > Weapons.
Kraken. > Fight.

worse it is very concise and I can't find the way to make the stars appear.

I just found the bug in the game ... in fact I don't know if it's a bug in the game itself or when it was translated into Spanish, that said in the trophy: Krakenkiller, if you have the game in the Spanish language and taking into account the following guide:

Toilet. > Plenty.
Toilet. > Oceans.
Animals. > Octopus.
Humans. > Accept.
Society. > Ordered.
Stars. > Study.
Rockets. > Weapons.
Kraken. > Fight.

In said questionnaire (being in Spanish) the question of the Stars does not appear, I have been trying to do this for almost 8 hours having the game in Spanish and at no time did it appear taking into account the previous answers, once I put the game in English in the first attempt the theme of the stars appeared.

God ... I feel ... ummm to see lost so much time, I would have the video ready.

I hope this failure can be solved or many will burst their remote.

• 2 months later...

I'm getting pretty annoyed with this trophy.

When I get Rockets, Kraken never appears.

if I have no rockets, the Kraken invariably appears.

I can only assume that something on my other choices is upsetting this. Anyone have definitive (mid)choices for getting this?

On 12/2/2021 at 9:40 PM, Xemik said:

I'm getting pretty annoyed with this trophy.

When I get Rockets, Kraken never appears.

if I have no rockets, the Kraken invariably appears.

I can only assume that something on my other choices is upsetting this. Anyone have definitive (mid)choices for getting this?

what language are you playing in?

5 hours ago, WaddysWDS said:

what language are you playing in?

In English, but coincidentally I got it earlier today after a few more abortive attempts.

Just the four Foul Thing's trophies to get, but I haven't even been able to finish that once yet. It's such a long slog to go through the beginning, though.

5 hours ago, Xemik said:

In English, but coincidentally I got it earlier today after a few more abortive attempts.

Just the four Foul Thing's trophies to get, but I haven't even been able to finish that once yet. It's such a long slog to go through the beginning, though.

I understand your frustration, I spent hours and hours, 10-12 or 14 hours in a row trying this, having my PS4 in Spanish and without even knowing this failure in the game.

Congratz.

• 4 weeks later...

This entire game is a steaming pile of crap. I hope you were able to finally kill the Kraken, Xemik. I posted my Krakenkiller run-through in two parts on YouTube with the user name of poeticblade. I felt extremely fortunate to have unlocked the trophy within roughly sixteen attempts.

13 hours ago, poetic_justice_ said:

This entire game is a steaming pile of crap. I hope you were able to finally kill the Kraken, Xemik. I posted my Krakenkiller run-through in two parts on YouTube with the user name of poeticblade. I felt extremely fortunate to have unlocked the trophy within roughly sixteen attempts.

I did get it thanks, but |I'm stuck on the FOUL trophies. It's so boring having to make the same response at the start and then slip up later on and have to repeat it all over again. Such a long story that has to be run through more than once anyway.

There is another guide here: http://dexdotexe.com/ord-trophy-guide/

It was invaluable for me and helped me finish the four trophies of Foul Things, which is extremely confusing, explains nothing, and kills you for the slightest mistake (which doesn’t seem like a mistake at the time but the developer decided, “Nope, every action but the action I would take is a mistake!”). Steaming pile of crap.

• 1 year later...

not to be harsh on anybody having troubles with this game, but the trophies are not that difficult... i followed my own way through each story & scenario unlocking most trophies until i reached a point of not unlocking anything... so i did the exact opposite dialogue options to previous runs...

as for the foul trophies, there is basically 14 really short locations (dialogue options) you need to get through while trying to avoid a monster, a giant chef & a killer nurse- starting from the cell until you reach the village end game...

unless you make silly decisions, this is quite easy to finish... this whole game just requires common sense & remembering what options you have or have not chosen...

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR