[Possible fix] Moxxi's Underdome on PS5 - can anyone test this?

[Update 2]

Some players still had issues even on PS5. See the posts below.

-------

[Update]

Confirmed to no longer crash on PS5. See the posts below.

-------

Can anyone with PS5 test this game and specifically Moxxi's Underdome crashing issues? I'm wondering if it's still as bad on PS5 or perhaps it's "fixed".

Edited by HusKy

1 hour ago, manicmark said:

I've just completed Angelic Ruins on PS5. I didn't bother with corrosive weapons and the arena was full of body parts.

On the PS4 it would crash on Round 17.

This sounds really good! Let's see if more people can test it out.

18 minutes ago, xRaizunne said:

Never played it on PS4, but just completed Hell-burbia on PS5, no crashes or problems.

But FUCK this trophy list its so stupid having to do a 3hr rinse and repeat bullshitVgrPDnh.jpeg

Agreed, this DLC is just garbage. After it crashing multiple times I didn’t bother with it again.

42 minutes ago, xRaizunne said:

Never played it on PS4, but just completed Hell-burbia on PS5, no crashes or problems.

But FUCK this trophy list its so stupid having to do a 3hr rinse and repeat bullshitVgrPDnh.jpeg

Slightly off topic but this is the second time I've seen this format of trophy unlock notification for ps5 but mine just pops like it always did on ps4 it's identical except the sound and my trophy screenshots are the same except with a black border on bottom 

So I'm curious why and how this appears different

On 28/11/2020 at 7:41 AM, Taliesin_2943 said:

Slightly off topic but this is the second time I've seen this format of trophy unlock notification for ps5 but mine just pops like it always did on ps4 it's identical except the sound and my trophy screenshots are the same except with a black border on bottom 

So I'm curious why and how this appears different

The pop is the same, but go into ya screenshots/media files and it shows up that way.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 04/12/2020 at 0:09 PM, HusKy said:

I think at this point it's safe to say this DLC is now finally playable thanks to PS5. :D

Ha I wish. I did the large challenge for Hell-Burbia on PS5 yesterday and ran into no problems but tried to do, The Angelic Ruins earlier today. I got to about round 17 and it crashed and sent me to the error screen. 2 hours 45 minutes just wasted ?

On 20/11/2020 at 5:31 PM, manicmark said:

I've just completed Angelic Ruins on PS5. I didn't bother with corrosive weapons and the arena was full of body parts.

On the PS4 it would crash on Round 17.

You’re lucky then, I was earlier playing on PS5 I got to round 17 on The Angelic Ruins and it crashed. 2hrs 45mins wasted ?

18 minutes ago, SirHandy said:

Ha I wish. I did the large challenge for Hell-Burbia on PS5 yesterday and ran into no problems but tried to do, The Angelic Ruins earlier today. I got to about round 17 and it crashed and sent me to the error screen. 2 hours 45 minutes just wasted 1f615.png

You’re lucky then, I was earlier playing on PS5 I got to round 17 on The Angelic Ruins and it crashed. 2hrs 45mins wasted 1f629.png

Huh, the coding is so bad that it even made the PS5 crash. I think using it on PS5 only reduces the risk of crashing as it would handle the memory spikes better, but the risk is still there. As someone who had Angelic Ruins crash 5 times in a row, I feel your pain.