Trophies popping but not unlocking for some reason on PS5.

iGGTheEnd

On 5/10/2021 at 9:32 PM, LucienNL said:

Just happened to me with Resident Evil Village on PS5. 3 trophies popped on my screen at the end of the game for beating it under 3 hours, using less than 10K Lei en Knife Only run. My list on my PS5 only shows 1 trophy...

This just happened to me too

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, eskypi said:

This is a very serious problem. Has it been patched? Any way to prevent it from happening to you?

It’s not a serious problem. The trophies are unlocked locally and the PS5 just takes some time to sync them to PSN. 

This is an inconvenience at best. Annoyance, more likely. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, SpiralSage said:

Just happened with me playing Cold Steel 2 on the PS5. It recorded the video of me getting the trophy but when I check my trophy list it doesn't show up as unlocked at all.

Your PS5 will take some time to sync your trophies with PSN and until then you won’t be able to see them unless you take your console offline. The PS5 doesn't yet instantly auto-sync like the PS4 eventually did

• Like 3

Just now, DaivRules said:

Your PS5 will take some time to sync your trophies with PSN and until then you won’t be able to see them unless you take your console offline. The PS5 doesn't yet instantly auto-sync like the PS4 eventually did

Lol, I was right in the middle of editing my post because I had just turned my system back on and saw that it had synced.

Thank you for the explanation!

It has happened to me on a few trophies playing Jak & Daxter. I had to manually sunc them. It is strange. It still created the video and I could sync them here but had to manually sync them on the Ps5. This is the first PS2 to PS4 game I have played on PS5 and didn't know if that is a issue with the PS2 to PS4 games.

• 4 weeks later...

I think that may occur a glitch as you earn 2  or more trophies at same time. It happens with me on Resident Evil Village and the only thing that fixed it was to earn another trophy so all the glitched trophies has appeared on my list.

Edited by ATHAPl
  • Like 1

I just popped some trophies on a visual novel called Bai Qu and they didn't show up. Worse, when I try to sync the trophies manually on my PS5, I get an error. I hope that doesn't mean my PS5 profile is corrupted, as I will have to delete my PS5 account and rebuild it, and if it doesn't fix the problem, then I won't ever be able to register any of my FFXIV trophies. I guess this is because Bai Qu's trophies aren't supposed to exist yet. :(

I only blame myself for buying a game that isn't recognized yet because I saw a trophy guide for it on Youtube.

9 minutes ago, winter_bird_22 said:

I just popped some trophies on a visual novel called Bai Qu and they didn't show up. Worse, when I try to sync the trophies manually on my PS5, I get an error. I hope that doesn't mean my PS5 profile is corrupted, as I will have to delete my PS5 account and rebuild it, and if it doesn't fix the problem, then I won't ever be able to register any of my FFXIV trophies. I guess this is because Bai Qu's trophies aren't supposed to exist yet. :(

I only blame myself for buying a game that isn't recognized yet because I saw a trophy guide for it on Youtube.

If you can't see the trophy list on here or Exophase then the trophies haven't been enabled on the PSN server yet.

If the game has officially released and the trophy list isn't here, tell the developer on Twitter or via email, they simply have to go into the backend and enable them on the server - it's supposed to be automatic but sometimes they forget or the system doesn't turn them on when it should.

If you had a corrupt profile, you'd have issues viewing trophies for any new game and syncing old ones, but this sounds like it's just not yet activated on PSN.

**I've told Ratalaika Games, they'll be live soon**

Edited by turniplord

• 2 weeks later...

So this started happening to me today. It started with Shadow of the Tomb raider when I was playing some dlc tombs, and two trophies popped offline. I went back online and they weren’t there. So I thought that was weird and I thought it was a hiccup with the game. I went on to pop another trophy while online, then all three showed up. 

I didn’t think anything of this until I decided to play through the new dlc for Dirt 5 PS4. The trophies popped fine and after I completed it, I looked at it, and it wasn’t there. 

I went offline, and can see the trophies are earned there, so I tried going to the settings and force a sync along with manually syncing from the trophy menu and I always receive the error NP-103374-8. 

I have logged into an alt and popped a trophy in a PS4 game and it worked perfectly syncing fine. Logged back in, no PS4 trophies corrected. 

Played Spider-Man Remastered PS5 and popped a quick trophy, sync’s fine. Still no Dirt 5 PS4 though. 

I have cleared cache, rebuilt database, shut down and restarted the system to no solution/fix. 

If anyone has a solution, that doesn’t involved factory resetting that would be amazing. Since this shouldn’t require a factory reset for something so ridiculous. 

Did the others in here who have this issue pop a trophy while offline? Cause that was my first time doing that, and I’ve never had any issue before that. 

*** It’s been almost 12 hours and it still hasn’t updated… so the responses that say it’s slow, are incorrect. Help would be greatly appreciated ***

*** Update 2.0 - I popped another trophy in Shadow of the Tomb Raider and it registered perfectly fine, so it’s narrowed down to just Dirt 5 atm ***

*** Final update - Apparently a bunch of people posted about this games trophy issues today, specifically on the ps4, so I’m really glad its not just me. So all of this can be ignored, and I assume there will be a patch or Codemasters will update Sony with the Trophy info.***

Edited by Leigrez
Typos & Update

On 5/11/2021 at 2:32 AM, LucienNL said:

Just happened to me with Resident Evil Village on PS5. 3 trophies popped on my screen at the end of the game for beating it under 3 hours, using less than 10K Lei en Knife Only run. My list on my PS5 only shows 1 trophy...

This just happened to me right now. God, this is annoying.... I had this happen to me on CoD: BLoPS: Cold War too.

Just happened with NFS heat. When I go offline the trophy is here, when I am back online the trophy disappears from the list of the received trophies. I played Attack of the toy tank and another trophy popped up for me some weeks ago. It did not count. I looked today and it's here. This is a really strange glitch on PS5 system and I hope they are working on it. 

When this happened to me for Manheater (on the platinum no less) it turned out to be the save game cloud upload was stuck and showing an error. I chose retry and the save uploaded and trophies synced. This was after a few attempts at power cycling the console and toggling network connection.

It would be interesting to see if this same save sync issue was causing the trophy sync issue for anyone else.

• 1 month later...

This happened to me in Doom: Eternal ps5 version with the Blood Bath (200 opponents killed in Battlemode) trophy. The trophy popped but it doesn't show on my list. I will see if it shows later when I get back to my ps5.

Edited by GeneSaw
Typo

So whats the fix for this? Earned 3 trophies that i can only see offline but not online and syncing does nothing.

I cant do anything with saves since the game in question is DBD and the saves are server side. Really annoying.

Edited by Quink666

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I've just got this issue right now with Demon's Souls (PS5 version). When beating the Adjudicator, I've unlocked two trophies, one for beating him, another one for beating him with special conditions, but only the first one appear on my PSN profile. I've got both screenshots on my console, and when unplugging the ethernet cable to be offline, I see the trophy unlocked on the list.

I've tried to manually sync the trophy list, but it didn't resolve the issue.

EDIT: After earning another trophy, this one was synchronized.

Edited by Nakqz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This happened to me yesterday on Life Is Strange 3, it seems to be only when you pop two trophies at once, it’s on my trophy list now but it’s apparently hidden on PSNProfiles does anyone know how to unhide it, I’ve tried on PlayStation but it only allows me to hide certain games and Life Is Strange is not hidden at all. 

6 minutes ago, Anxiety said:

This happened to me yesterday on Life Is Strange 3, it seems to be only when you pop two trophies at once, it’s on my trophy list now but it’s apparently hidden on PSNProfiles does anyone know how to unhide it, I’ve tried on PlayStation but it only allows me to hide certain games and Life Is Strange is not hidden at all. 

It’s not hidden here. Any hidden trophies will show a Blue H on your profile when there are some.