Trophies popping but not unlocking for some reason on PS5.

iGGTheEnd

Just now, Anxiety said:

Yeah it was hidden I had the blue H but it fixed itself, glitches for days.

Weird. I checked your profile as I was sending that reply to verify there was no blue H. Sony really needs to sort out their problems with PS5 not syncing trophies consistently. 

• Like 1

Just now, DaivRules said:

Weird. I checked your profile as I was sending that reply to verify there was no blue H. Sony really needs to sort out their problems with PS5 not syncing trophies consistently. 

Yeah they do, I hope it doesn’t happen again but at least I know it’s a delay on Sony’s end and not me glitching the full game. Thanks for the help as always Daiv.

Just had a similar issue in PS5 Skyrim. I got Vampire Mastered and the system even took a screenshot of it. Nothing in my trophy list and I can’t level up anymore. My Internet was out when I got it but this has never happened before while it was out. Going to try an older save and get there last level up again. 

Edited by Bolichnikov

• 5 weeks later...
On 11/05/2021 at 3:32 AM, LucienNL said:

Just happened to me with Resident Evil Village on PS5. 3 trophies popped on my screen at the end of the game for beating it under 3 hours, using less than 10K Lei en Knife Only run. My list on my PS5 only shows 1 trophy...

The exact same happened to me but with the highest difficulty instead of the knife, and the gold trophy was not displayed on my profile. Then I earned another trophy and it properly updated my list.

On 23/05/2021 at 1:44 PM, lordmartock said:

Happened to me with Leisure Suit Larry; Wet Dreams Dry Twice.  None of the trophies are syncing up...and Profiles doesn't show them either.  Find it a little hard to believe I am the only one playing this game.

I bought it today but I consider playing it on PS4 if you have this kind of issue on PS5...

On 08/07/2021 at 0:20 AM, ATHAPl said:

I think that may occur a glitch as you earn 2  or more trophies at same time. It happens with me on Resident Evil Village and the only thing that fixed it was to earn another trophy so all the glitched trophies has appeared on my list.

I was suspecting several trophies popping at the same time to be the cause of this too (as it creates and edit a video for each of the trophies)

• 4 weeks later...
On 21/11/2020 at 4:39 AM, mvpeast said:

If your trophies don’t show up properly on ps5, you can try these steps. It saved me from having to replay godfall from scratch.

I go offline to make sure that the trophy is actually unlocked with correct time stamp.

Then go back online and do the following:

Settings —> Saved Data and Game/App Settings —> Game Status —> Sync with PlayStation Network.

That worked! Thank you so much!!

I just got the Zoologist trophy on Red Dead Redemption 2 and was so bummed by the trophy not being registered.

Now it's there :D

Thanks again!

• Like 2

On 2/10/2022 at 1:16 PM, kito1973 said:

It happened to me today twice.  I platinumed Nape retroverse collection on ps5 then on ps4.  I have screenshots for every gold trophy and video's  of the platinums but neither show on my trophy list.

Weird, I platinumed the same game and having the same issue. Noticed that game isn’t on the site here yet, so I assume the list hasn’t been uploaded to the servers yet. 

Edited by DarkHpokinsn

On 2/10/2022 at 2:16 PM, kito1973 said:

It happened to me today twice.  I platinumed Nape retroverse collection on ps5 then on ps4.  I have screenshots for every gold trophy and video's  of the platinums but neither show on my trophy list.

Message the developers and tell them to get their trophy lists to Sony. The developers are the only ones who can fix your issue. The trophies aren’t on PSN for your console to send your progress. 

Other people have trophies that are on PSN, but their PS5 consoles are inconsistent when they check in with PSN and update their trophy progress. 

This happened to me twice in a month now, gave me quite a shock the first time. I thought I permanently locked myself out of 3 lengthy and tedious trophies in Cladun Returns and would have to do a second dreadful playthrough for them. What a relief when they finally synched ?
Second time happened a few minutes ago in Let them come. Trophy unlocked, I have a screenshot and the PS5 trophy video, but I can only see that I've unlocked it in offline mode.
This is such a bizarre thing, this has never happened on the PS4, not even on the PS3. I hope they can fix this someday ?

On 11/21/2020 at 6:39 AM, mvpeast said:

If your trophies don’t show up properly on ps5, you can try these steps. It saved me from having to replay godfall from scratch.

I go offline to make sure that the trophy is actually unlocked with correct time stamp.

Settings —> Saved Data and Game/App Settings —> Game Status —> Sync with PlayStation Network.

Thanks, this worked for me too. I had the last trophy and the platinum unlocked but not showing on psn

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2020/11/21 at 0:39 PM, mvpeast said:

this method didn't work for me. I got my 100% trophy for Cyber Shadow, but it won't show in my list while online, weird.

Edit: this trophy showd in my list 1 hour later, never mind.

Edited by aimeraya
  • Like 1

On 2/15/2022 at 9:26 AM, PraiseTheFluppi said:

This happened to me twice in a month now, gave me quite a shock the first time. I thought I permanently locked myself out of 3 lengthy and tedious trophies in Cladun Returns and would have to do a second dreadful playthrough for them. What a relief when they finally synched 1f605.png
Second time happened a few minutes ago in Let them come. Trophy unlocked, I have a screenshot and the PS5 trophy video, but I can only see that I've unlocked it in offline mode.
This is such a bizarre thing, this has never happened on the PS4, not even on the PS3. I hope they can fix this someday 1f914.png

Actually Fairytale Fights digital Asia stack was infamous for only allowing to sync up to 80% of the trophies. It was never fixed.

Edit:

Here are some more. Didn't know that PS4 had so many and PS5 has a handful already.

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/309260-server-shutdowns-and-unobtainable-trophies/?do=findComment&comment=6230356

Edited by mcnichoj

• 3 weeks later...

This issue has just happened to me with Stranger of Paradise, The last gold and the platinum popped and they’re showing offline but haven’t registered online yet.

I’m sure it’ll sort itself out but this interim time until it does is a bit nerve racking, it’s my 99th platinum and I was saving Elden Ring to be my 100th!

Edit: All good now, panic over.

Edited by Phetikus
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've just had the same issue with one of the DLC trophies for the indie game "Aerial_Knight's Never Yield". 'Full Mix' popped clearly on my screen, shows offline perfectly fine, yet refuses to show up online.

I'll give it a few hours but thus far the above sync method has done nothing.

[EDIT] An hour later either via time or the fact I earned another trophy in a different game, the issue fixed itself. Wouldn't worry too much about this.

Edited by Lanky-Lemon

• 2 months later...

Happened to me just now. I’m playing Ape Escape so I figured that the issue might be about the ‘Classic Catalogue’ games on the new PS plus but reading this thread has made me feel a touch less worried.

I should have a trophy called ‘Who Are You Looking For?’ And actually have the screenshot but it’s not showing up whilst online, it doesn’t whilst offline. Hopefully it syncs up soon. 

• 2 weeks later...

Happened to me in The Quarry. Got the Meddling Kids trophy for getting all the clues, but my trophy list is acting like I didn't.

So using the method above, if I go offline...it's there. But going back online it's gone again and syncing my trophies isn't helping. 

Not sure if my issue is considered the same, but, anyway, I was playing Wild Arms on PS4, two trophies popped up, but I never synced it. Then I stopped playing the game for awhile in order to play other game on PS5. When I came back to continue the game days later, my PS4 suddenly couldn't turn on, and asking for reinstalling system software. Done. Everything back to normal. I synced, but both trophies apparently didn't register on the Wild Arms list. I tried to rebuild the database, played any quick and easy platinum game in order to pop up any trophies, then tried to unlock any other trophies in Wild Arms, no results.

I'm currently playing PS5 version, have no problem so far, and already past beyond of the issue. But the PS4 version still didn't register, and I wonder if there's any solution to this, or anyone having the same issue?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Happened to me today for the first time, was playing Wreckfest and I unlocked Pro Internationals Champion :gold: but it doesn't appear on my list. I may have to restart the whole campaign.....

EDIT:
I signed out, it's there but not when I sign in.

EDIT: 
It appeared once I earned another trophy off the game. 

Edited by FallenRyan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Did anyone find a work around for Astro's Playroom trophy glitch? I have all the artefacts and puzzle pieces but the 2 trophies for the jungle area aren't popping and holding back the platinum. Tried redoing the Jungle area, the T-rex fight, syncing trophies with the PS Network again and restoring licenses but nothing is working. Looks like i'll have to replay the whole game to get them. Any advice?

So I just finished Monster Harvest PS4 100% and saw PS5 has a seperate download so I started playing that, I'm getting trophies but they're not showing up on psn/this website. Also the trophy list for ps5 doesn't exist on this website. I can view the trophies if I go offline on my ps5. Anyone knows where I should report this issue?

Thanks in advance