Trophies popping but not unlocking for some reason on PS5.

iGGTheEnd

20 minutes ago, Corposjuh said:

So I just finished Monster Harvest PS4 100% and saw PS5 has a seperate download so I started playing that, I'm getting trophies but they're not showing up on psn/this website. Also the trophy list for ps5 doesn't exist on this website. I can view the trophies if I go offline on my ps5. Anyone knows where I should report this issue?

It looks like its PS5 trophy list isn't on PlayStation Network (PSN) aka non-syncer.

Your best bet is to message the publisher on Twitter or via email, and tell them to upload it to PSN.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Corposjuh said:

So I just finished Monster Harvest PS4 100% and saw PS5 has a seperate download so I started playing that, I'm getting trophies but they're not showing up on psn/this website. Also the trophy list for ps5 doesn't exist on this website. I can view the trophies if I go offline on my ps5. Anyone knows where I should report this issue?

Thanks in advance

I had to send Merge an email regarding another game, so I mentioned the trophies as well - they should be live in a day or two. Just carry on getting them as normal and they'll sync when it's on PSN.

• Like 1

Didn't know this was a somewhat regular issue with the PS5. I had it happen last night with TOEM. Game said I unlocked the mermaid photo trophy, the system dinged with the normal popup to confirm but no actual trophy was unlocked. Closed game and came back an hour later, the trophy was showing up as unlocked with the initial pop timestamp. I assumed it was a graphical error.

• 1 month later...

I have a similar issue, on my PS5 the trophies get unlocked because I can see it in the notification menus by pressing the playstation button of my dualsense.

But for some reason, there are no popups when I unlock them most of the time.

I also noticed that when I launch a game since a few weeks or maybe a month I always get a notification with a crossed bell logo telling me that notifications in-game are disabled except some including trophies and this seems related to the issue because when I don't get this notification when launching a game I can see trophies popping up normally.

I've checked the notification settings and notification during games are enabled as are the trophy ones, I've also reinstalled the latest firmware update and the issue still seems to be here. I've also selected the profile option Social and Open, rebuilt the database and cleared the cache but that didn't fix it either.

Thank you in advance if anybody can help me!

• 1 month later...

PS5

Just had it on Far Cry 5 dlc for collectibles!

I went offline and made sure the trophy was showing up. Then synced data again, restarted console but nothing. I then tried to force sync the trophies in my profile section. Still nothing.

Turned console completely off and then on again and it’s popped.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone, this is a rather bizarre issue. I just platinumed Ikai on PS5. I saw the trophies, popped, and have the picture to prove that I got it. However, sony is insisting I only have 91 percent of trophies, saying I didn't earn the plat or get all collectibles. This is wrong since, well, I have proof I did. I resynced to server, redid the time via internet, deleted the game, updated the game (no updates), and still nothing. What do I do?

1 minute ago, liveintheevil66 said:

Hello everyone, this is a rather bizarre issue. I just platinumed Ikai on PS5. I saw the trophies, popped, and have the picture to prove that I got it. However, sony is insisting I only have 91 percent of trophies, saying I didn't earn the plat or get all collectibles. This is wrong since, well, I have proof I did. I resynced to server, redid the time via internet, deleted the game, updated the game (no updates), and still nothing. What do I do?

As you can see from all the posts on this thread, the PS5 has been doing this from the beginning and everyones problem eventually resolves. Please feel free to read through any of the last page or two for an explanation.

15 minutes ago, liveintheevil66 said:

It'll pop up later in a few hours and update. Its a known issue just dont stress it

Just had this happen in a game for the first time (had my PS5 since August 2021) the other day and it fixed itself less than 24 Hours later. Currently replaying all the Humongous games through "The Humongous Collection" have like 60% of the Trophys and it's been DAYS yet it still doesn't Sync... WTF ?‍♂️

About to start the PS5 Version of DBZ Kakarot so I'll soon see if those also don't Upload or if it updates all of the ones missing PLUS its own ?

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Fernandess_327 said:

I had this happen to me with AC Ezio, unlocked trophy 2 days ago but still don't show up on profile. Also does not show up on offline mode for me contrary to what some people said in here, i'm really worried because i tried unlocking it again and it didn't unlock.

I guess the first question for your unique situation is what method did you use to take your PS5 offline to verify you still can't see it while offline?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

I guess the first question for your unique situation is what method did you use to take your PS5 offline to verify you still can't see it while offline?

i went on network settings and disabled the option "Connect to the internet" Since it's probably the only way i could disable using Wi-Fi.

EDIT: I disabled, and turned off console completely for 10 minutes. Then turned it back on and the trophy wasn't there.

Edited by Fernandess_327
New Information

9 minutes ago, Fernandess_327 said:

i went on network settings and disabled the option "Connect to the internet" Since it's probably the only way i could disable using Wi-Fi.

EDIT: I disabled, and turned off console completely for 10 minutes. Then turned it back on and the trophy wasn't there.

Try this option: https://www.smartprix.com/bytes/how-to-forget-or-delete-wi-fi-network-on-ps5/

Have your console forget the network, verify it has no internet connection, then check your trophy list again. If it actually did pop there is no logical reason your console would know enough to pop a notification, but not have that reflect in your offline trophy list.

Edited by DaivRules

7 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Try this option: https://www.smartprix.com/bytes/how-to-forget-or-delete-wi-fi-network-on-ps5/

Have your console forget the network, verify it has no internet connection, then check your trophy list again. If it actually did pop there is no logical reason your console would know enough to pop a notification, but not have that reflect in your offline trophy list.

My stomach is actually hurting just by thinking i might be screwed up. I just did that, forgot the network and turned off console completely, the trophy still doesn't show while in offline mode.

I have no idea what to do to be honest. I contacted Playstation support when i created the other thread and they said to try and restore the licenses and manually syncing again, didn't work either.

I'm actually worried.

Edited by Fernandess_327

12 minutes ago, Fernandess_327 said:

My stomach is actually hurting just by thinking i might be screwed up. I just did that, forgot the network and turned off console completely, the trophy still doesn't show while in offline mode.

I have no idea what to do to be honest. I contacted Playstation support when i created the other thread and they said to try and restore the licenses and manually syncing again, didn't work either.

I'm actually worried.

Have you tried to earn a new trophy and then see if your unseen trophy and the new trophy both sync together?

I don't think this is really that big a deal, you're really early in the game where you could just delete your save data, replay the game and only be out the maybe three hours you have in the game so far.

5 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Have you tried to earn a new trophy and then see if your unseen trophy and the new trophy both sync together?

I don't think this is really that big a deal, you're really early in the game where you could just delete your save data, replay the game and only be out the maybe three hours you have in the game so far.

I'm actually 92% platinum progress, 47/51 trophy progress and already beaten, i didn't update my profile here though. 

I will create another save file now and try from scratch to see if my save file bugged or something, or maybe another trophy unlocked and i thought it was this one. I will come back to this later today.

I just unlocked it right now, seems like another trophy unlocked just as i was trying to do it 2 days ago and i didn't pay attention.

Sorry for wasting your time DaivRules, you're awesome! Thanks for all the help!

Edited by Fernandess_327

• 10 months later...

So I have been working on my spiderman platinum for a couple weeks, and today was the day I could finish it by crafting all suits and visiting uncle ben's grave. However, I did not know I was playing in offline mode due to an internet problem. I noticed this after I finished the plat and started up mw3 to play some multiplayer. When I hopped off and logged back in to my PSN I noticed that my platinum trophy was gone, even tho it popped up when I did the last achievement, which got screen recorded aswell. I tried loading up old saves and completing the quests again but the trophies which I redid did not pop up. Am I screwed? Is there any way to fix this? Below is the video of me doing the last achievement and getting the plat trophy (I know the video is shit but you should get the point). Here is a picture of my trophies

5 minutes ago, ADFjuul said:

Am I screwed? Is there any way to fix this?

Earn another trophy and wait for your PS5 to finish syncing with PSN. As you can see from this thread, it’s been happening since the PS5 came out. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Earn another trophy and wait for your PS5 to finish syncing with PSN. As you can see from this thread, it’s been happening since the PS5 came out. 

I see, I am new here my bad. Any game will work fine? Because there are no achievements left on the game I was finishing

Just now, ADFjuul said:

I see, I am new here my bad. Any game will work fine? Because there are no achievements left on the game I was finishing

Yes, any game will work. Generally, you can just wait long enough and the PS5 will finally sync, but getting a new trophy speeds up the process. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Yes, any game will work. Generally, you can just wait long enough and the PS5 will finally sync, but getting a new trophy speeds up the process. 

Thanks for the help bro! This shit had me stressing 😅

• 2 months later...

I confirm I had the same problem with OUTBRAKE EPIDEMIC, but the steps described below work

Select your avatar/profile icon. You can do this from the homescreen by going to the upper righthand corner OR you can press the PlayStation button on your controller to make the control center popup, then just go to the right and select the image.

Select Trophies.

Hover over the game that you want to sync trophies for.

Select the options button (button with 3 lines above it).

Select "Sync with PlayStation Network."

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
reformatted so it's readable