Anything misssable?

ZeromusF4

Only thing missable is capturing all 100 snax. There are two missable snax that are only able to be captured during the legendary snax side missions. They are blatantly out in the open and easy to catch, BUT you do have to catch them. It's not like they're super hidden or anything, so don't worry too much about it.

It is worth noting that "Say Cheese" can be a bit of a nuisance to do post-game if you haven't done it previously. However, you can re-run the final mission and cheese sauce a grumpus after a few minutes of repeat dialogue, but (from my own experience) it can be a bit annoying to go through that whole sequence again. During this mission is also where the Snaxsquatch is able to be scanned, so it's ideal to knock them all out in one go and not have to replay the end mission again and again, but it is entirely possible. 

Edit on "Say Cheese": you can also do this during a side mission where the character comes with you out of Snaxburg, like Triffany. Options are limited though, and it is just generally good to be aware that this trophy exists during your playthrough to get it sooner than later to avoid headaches.

Edited by Im2Fast_4U
  • Like 2

So does it mean anything when you get the warning that you have reached 'The point of no return" if you can get everything after the story is finished? I am confused as I still have a few left to get yet. I feel like I am okay, but you never know.

Also, I can confirm that none of the 100 Bugsnax disappear. The boss versions have their mini-counterparts roaming in the area now.

Worth noting that even if you haven't done "say cheese" after completing all side quests, you haven't missed it. When you do the final mission, near the beginning there's a point in which you and 2 other characters start going towards a destination and it frees up your tools, allowing you to cheese one of them and snap the picture, making no trophy in the game missable by any means.

12 hours ago, johnclark12 said:

So does it mean anything when you get the warning that you have reached 'The point of no return" if you can get everything after the story is finished? I am confused as I still have a few left to get yet. I feel like I am okay, but you never know.

Also, I can confirm that none of the 100 Bugsnax disappear. The boss versions have their mini-counterparts roaming in the area now.

It just means you will have to play out the rest of the game before you can go back to do anything. You get free roam after the story, but once you start that mission you have to play it through to the end before doing anything else

Edited by TESDCurator

Just a quick one regarding the hidden trophy:

Spoiler

When you complete the fight at the end, if you've let everyone survive, let them get on the balloon before you do.

If you overtake them and get on the ship first, the Survivor trophy won't pop.

Hope this helps people out.

• Like 4