Downloading from other regions on vita

linkdevivo

Anyone have a good guide in 2020 for downloading japanese psn games onto the vita to play and earn trophies in my american account?

renderTimingPixel.pngI can't for the life of me figure this out. I'm trying to buy Trails in the Sky FC, which only has a japanese version, but I want the trophies on my main american account. Thanks in advance!

9 minutes ago, TheMarkopoloShow said:

As far as I'm aware, the only way to achieve this is to purchase and import the physical version as you can only activate one PSN account per memory card. Could be wrong though. Someone else may have some input.

I know for a fact that you can do this for digital games. That's how so many people get the asia stacks of easy games to plat on their vitas. I just don't know how.

The game in question that I want to do this method that @Shadiochao posted is Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition. 

You can format the Vita to where your Hong Kong account is linked to a memory card, because I’m not going to hassle with homebrew software. 

There are three online trophies but I can simply set up my HK account as a dummy while I rack up kills thru my main. There shouldn’t be any issues with trophies being a problem because I simply won’t earn anything on the HK account. The thread posted simply states trophies possibly being synced at the wrong time on BOTH accounts you’re using. However this won’t be a concern. 

Once the online is done I can simply wipe the settings back to factory default and link my PS Vita back to my main. 

I have accounts on all regions and this is the only viable way to get other Vita games. 

If you’re careful on how you go about the trophies you shouldn’t have any issues.