The Pathfinders Tale

iNeedaDurry69

Pathfinders Tale popped for me and I am pretty sure I never read all the Plinths in the game, same also happened on one of the challenge rooms where trophy popped and I hadn’t even solved the room and reached the big diamond cluster of yellow jewels.

Horse Whisperer: You have to get 6 animals to follow you at the same time, quite tricky because if you run too fast towards catching up with the next animal to add it to your group and you get too much of a lead on the animals that are already following then you will lose your followers.

Best bet is to do it on a large open plain, fully charge your running bar, spot the next animal you want to get, then start to run slowly and as you start off at say a third of your full speed your followers should all be running in front of you then you can start to run faster...but again try to avoid full boost. It is tricky and sometimes one of your group will fade away (maybe time limit?), took me an hour to get.

Skill Shot Master; Thought I would also mention this here as it was the last trophy I got before the Platinum. First of all I made the mistake of doing this up close. Best to do with target about 30 to 50 metres away. When aiming at a target fire when the aiming diamond is only half full, can be done 10 times on the same target. Got this right away once I realised doing it on targets further away was far easier than targets that were only a few metres away. Good luck!!

I just found it. In each of the 4 areas there are 3 towers. In one of these 3 towers there is a dead body with pathfinder lore with a clue to a location with more of the pathfinders Lore. The dead body is also looking in the direction of the location you need to find. SO YOU ONLY NEED TO LOOK FOR THE LORE IN THESE FOUR LOCATIONS AND YOU ARE DONE. Check every sign and every corner of these 4 locations.

• Like 1

Thanks for these tips, they’ll come in handy when I go for the plat. 

*Edit* Nevermind, I had the wrong Bathhouse. The one the trophy is tied to is in Nimue’s realm, not Sauro.

Also, a potentially faster way to get Skillshot Master would be to do it on a torch, bell or ring instead of talismans, since you don’t have to wait for those to respawn.

I’m not sure if it’d count since I already have the trophy and can’t test it, but it’d be worth a try. 

For those that don’t know, a Skillshot is done by only holding the trigger long enough for half of the reticle to fill. It’ll turn gold and fire faster than a fully charged shot if done correctly. I had no idea this was a thing until coming here, because AFAIK the game never tells you about them. Although the trophy icon itself is a bit of a hint.

Edited by CookeKeyes

On 11/20/2020 at 0:53 PM, ozzy0 said:

I just found it. In each of the 4 areas there are 3 towers. In one of these 3 towers there is a dead body with pathfinder lore with a clue to a location with more of the pathfinders Lore. The dead body is also looking in the direction of the location you need to find. SO YOU ONLY NEED TO LOOK FOR THE LORE IN THESE FOUR LOCATIONS AND YOU ARE DONE. Check every sign and every corner of these 4 locations.

I did all this and the trophy didn’t pop, so I went back to check each area. Turns out I missed one guy in the prison in the forest area. After reading his message the trophy popped. 

So, make sure you check every single corpse in these areas!

• 1 month later...
On 23/11/2020 at 5:46 PM, Willr22 said:

do any of you know how to unlock the extended ending? (aka, popping the "A New Path Awaits" trophy)

You get this ending after the credits if you have collected all lanterns for all the 4 spirit beasts and received their power. 

Edited by BinkUncia