Stolen vehicle bonus objective bugged ?

It a bit tough but you can’t take any damage from the point the mission starts to when you stop the car. The extra guys that come after don’t matter. 

That means when your trying to catch up to it and they’re shooting you, if you get shot you will not complete that objective. 

The easiest way to do it is to catch it as it crosses a perpendicular street.

• Like 1

Yeah, I thought I had done it once, health showed no damage difference (I had healed up beforehand), but it didn't get checked off.  I tried again and I got it in the end.  It's mostly dodging the gunshots to get onto the car which is the most annoying part.

And yeah, it does tick it off once the car is stopped and before the backup arrives.

On 11/15/2020 at 3:42 PM, LockheedPrime said:

there is a suit mod that makes you invincible for a few seconds to gun shots, using that will make it easier if you time it when they randomly shoot you from the car while you chase it

What is this suit Mod called? Unless i'm blind I cant see it at all in the suit Mods pages lol

I did it on my first try on PS5 and then it took my like 10 tries when I played the PS4 version. It’s just a little hard to not get hit. There were times I didn’t think I got hit but the health bar wasn’t totally full. Just keep at it, you’ll get it.

So glad the app just spawns crimes though!!

23 hours ago, LockheedPrime said:

i got it mixed up, it's not a suit mod, it's a suit power from the Spider Armor MK 2 called Bullet Proof, you need to have the ability charged before starting the chase and as soon as they start shooting, activate it before you get hit, then hurry to catch the car before the effect ends

Mate, can you double check name of the suit? l can't even find that suit on roster

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/11/2020 at 4:11 PM, LockheedPrime said:

it's Spider Armor MK II, it's a black/gold suit, you have to unlock it, it's not automatically unlocked, it's the 6th slot

I think you are confusing a suit from the first game that is not in the Miles Morales game. Spider Armour MK II is a Peter Paker suit, not a Miles Morales suit.

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/12/2020 at 8:30 AM, DeathlessVoid said:

I was also having problems with this and thought it was glitched. I took the advice of someone else in this thread and just cloaked about 100m before I got to the car and I was able to get it instantly.

I did it that way, thank you for the tip.

• Like 1