Infallible glitch has allegedly been patched

DaivRules

I already planned on playing the game, knowing I wasn't probably going to get the platinum trophy anyway so doesn't really change much for me. I kind of feel like I would have the infallible trophy by now if I could just win final rounds a bit more often, but I just don't have that kind of luck I find winning 1 episode is hard enough.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, nhindian said:

It's been patched since the beginning of October. Them putting that patch in to stop the exploit is likely what bugged Infallible for legit people getting the streak. Now it looks like the bug is fixed, but the exploit is still patched 

A couple of posts have people claiming to have done the glitch after the October patch, but before the recent patch and the trophy popped after logging in after the recent patch.

Your speculation could be possible, but at this point it’s irrelevant for anyone who doesn’t already have the trophy. 

I put 200 hours into this game on PC and ended up getting a 7 win streak this was early on when everyone was shit at the game.  I was waiting to get a PS5 because the input lag on PS4 was insane but now that the PS5 is out everyone is already so good at this game that infalliable is actually hard now and no amount of practice will make me good enough to do it again.

Honestly, they should just change the trophy entirely or just change the requirements like instead of 5, make it 3 or something like that, i've seen SO MANY people quit this game because of this stupid trophy, and i was ready for this game SINCE IT WAS ANNOUNCED AT E3 2019!!!, of course I've gotten bored of the game as well, but it's kinda sad that this game is slowly dying out. Overall, they need to change it for the better

• Like 2

Due to all of the variations they added, the trophy is near impossible. It was doable even without the exploit when the game launched due to everyone being inexperienced and that you could memorize the best courses.

Either way, I do firmly believe there will eventually be a team playlist that will trivialize the trophy, assuming the game survives till then.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, iGGTheEnd said:

I put 200 hours into this game on PC and ended up getting a 7 win streak this was early on when everyone was shit at the game.  I was waiting to get a PS5 because the input lag on PS4 was insane but now that the PS5 is out everyone is already so good at this game that infalliable is actually hard now and no amount of practice will make me good enough to do it again.

What do you mean? It's always been hard. You have to win 5 games in a row for christ's sake

4 minutes ago, noland208 said:

What do you mean? It's always been hard. You have to win 5 games in a row for christ's sake

It is more difficult now, only the try-hards remain. All of the casuals have long moved on.  Plus they added a lot more randomness to the maps so you cannot simply follow the same predetermined path and have success.

It was definitely always very hard (combo with luck).  But now, it is even more extreme.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, noland208 said:

Early on it was much easier tho, after about 70 hours of practice I was winning about %70-80 of my games so it was just a matter of winning them all in a row,  once season 2 hit the game became much harder because everyone elses skill caught up.

There have been a lot of achievers. Is this because they patched the game and people are unlocking it retroactively or are people able to use the quit glitch again? 

From what I've read, winnings gotten harder, but as long as you can still quit, it's still much better than unlocking it normally. 

Still pulling through for a team playlist. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, cacotives said:

Has the flaw been corrected or is someone using it?

The entire opening post answers this question.

19 minutes ago, a3069namebke said:

There have been a lot of achievers. Is this because they patched the game and people are unlocking it retroactively or are people able to use the quit glitch again? 

These could be a combination of people earning the trophy without the glitch and people who earned the trophy with the glitch before they patched it, but after they broke it registering. When they log in after this patch, if they earned it before the patch, it will pop after logging in post-patch.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

This trophy seems like a never ending nightmare, a twisted creature that haunts the innocent dreams of children at night, a dementor that blackens souls and snacks on misery, a cruel, fickle mistress that drives men to the darkest, cobwebbed corners of their own fragile sanity where they rock uncontrollably in the fetal position, crying out for their mothers.

I’m just glad I never took an interest in this game. Watching you guys slowly lose your minds over this one pains me. 1f62b.png

Let me just add to that nightmare. Look what happened in the fucking game i would have gotten this bullshit trophy in.

• Like 1