DaivRules

Infallible glitch has allegedly been patched

35 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, afcwill97 said:

Let me just add to that nightmare. Look what happened in the fucking game i would have gotten this bullshit trophy in.

 


That was your 5th win right there? That’s brutal!! I’m not even fully sure what happened there, why was everyone bouncing off the crown?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, afcwill97 said:

Let me just add to that nightmare. Look what happened in the fucking game i would have gotten this bullshit trophy in.

 

If you were on a 4 streak then that’s just crazy. I feel for you bud!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As long as the exploit does not work, this trophy is impossible and now that people are more competitive. Don't waste time, this game just has to be played for fun. Sorry for my bad english

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:


That was your 5th win right there? That’s brutal!! I’m not even fully sure what happened there, why was everyone bouncing off the crown?

Literally right fucking there!!! And from the looks of it, it seems like i actually grabbed onto that pineapple dude because if you look closely, you'll see the grab marker as if i grabbed an actual player instead of the crown. Honestly, it amazes me how shit like this ever makes it past the testing phase, not to mention, they announced that they had fixed the bug numerous times.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, afcwill97 said:

Literally right fucking there!!! And from the looks of it, it seems like i actually grabbed onto that pineapple dude because if you look closely, you'll see the grab marker as if i grabbed an actual player instead of the crown. Honestly, it amazes me how shit like this ever makes it past the testing phase, not to mention, they announced that they had fixed the bug numerous times.

Happened to me once too, luckily I was sitting on a flaming hot zero win streak for months so it's not as bad.

 

Game is full of bs glitches: people grab me from afar / can't grab the crown even if I was first and did press grab / I fall through tiles on the hex finale, recovery from fall is sometimes ok sometimes too long and I just loose 2-3 floors.

 

Never really tried to go for Infallible since it's so flawed but I'm not gonna try in the future either.

I enjoyed what I played but that's about as far as I'll go.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's up again peeps, just got the plat for this game and oh boy was it a journey and a half lol, but that being said, it's surprisingly doable, if you just invest in a bit of time and learn the game's mechanics and practice on the minigames you struggle with the most. Also looking out for potential pitfalls that could catch you off guard (i.e. griefers) and avoid them as much as possible. Also getting together a decent squad helps massively as well, maybe even picking off potential players which could pose a threat in the final rounds. It's a plat surprisingly more doable than people make it out to be, just put in the time and effort, and you'll be on your way!

Edited by afcwill97
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, afcwill97 said:

Also getting together a decent squad helps massively as well

 

... & that right there is what kills it for me - No-one I know plays this game now & I don't really fancy getting a 'fall guys squad' together. If this isn't something I can practically achieve by myself, I don't think I am interested.

 

(Congrats on your achievement though!)

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Forrest_01 said:

 

... & that right there is what kills it for me - No-one I know plays this game now & I don't really fancy getting a 'fall guys squad' together. If this isn't something I can practically achieve by myself, I don't think I am interested.

 

(Congrats on your achievement though!)

Haha thanks for the congrats bro! And You can always set up a session and go from there. You'll be suprised how many talented players will join up on it either going for the trophy themselves or already have it haha, I myself got a team together about a week ago, and i helped a player get to a 4 win streak within the 2 hour play session, so it can take you surprisingly far if you do go down that direction haha.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure how some of you even get win streaks, I have no such luck, think I probably could have had the infallible trophy by now the legit way if I could just win final rounds more often, something always happens 95 percent of the time and I wind up losing. Quite often I get down to the last person, then I wind up losing pretty sure it isn't random at this point either. 
 Plus there have been quite a few days every team I end up was on the losing team as well, not too much I can do about that I don't think.  
 Not sure if anyone else sees this but kind of curious has to how people go underneath the spinners in Jump Showdown or is that some sort of syncing glitch and it just looks like they are?
 Hoping they make quite a few changes for Season 3 since that is coming out soon.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.