Lazyemu1234

Dedsec delivery trophy not popping

16 posts in this topic

I have delivered more than 20 parcels yet the trophy is still not popping I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem.

Did you do this with one same character?

Edited by Benjiunkix

I'm also having the same issue. Checking Ubisoft Connect, the parcels delivered gets stuck at 18, doing more doesn't increment the number (all done using the same character).

Will start a new game and see if that helps.

I'm not sure this makes any difference but when I went for the trophy I was disconnected from the Ubisoft services for whatever reason (even though I have a stable internet connection). 

I think I got the trophy before the 20th delivery. 

Maybe disconnect from the internet, so that you're also disconnected from the Ubisoft services and try it that way? Or if there's a way to manually disconnect from Ubi services, do that and try again. 

Christ just sat here and must have done around 20, and thought hang on, I've been doing them loads before as well.

Checked my ubisoft stats and says I've done 6. What the fuck.

I would make sure that you do the parcel deliveries on the same character in one go. It may sound tedious; however, this is the most effective way of getting the trophy. If it doesn't pop, start a new save and repeat.

I got the trophy last night. 

Didnt check my stats, but I did these with at least 3 different operatives.

I noticed the last 3 were not even timed deliveries. Weird.

I just unlocked this trophy. Didn't face any glitch. This is what I did before starting my deliveries. 

1. Recruit a new operative who has fast hacking and Anti-Chase perks (useful to distract cops/and immune from chase drones)

2. switch to the new character and start the first delivery. 

3. After delivering the package, don't start the delivery form the same spot where you delivered. 

4. Go to a nearby different Parcel Fox location and start the next delivery. 

This helped me to get my dedsec delivery trophy without any glitches 

FYI : I did not complete all the states defiant. 

Edited by kandy25890

Fuck this games fucking Ubisoft fucking dogs motherfuckers . This idiots can’t fucking develop nothing I hate this motherfuckers and their fucking trophies I will never buy Ubisoft shit fucking games ever 

I also had a glitchy time with this.  Something I found with this and other trophies which didn't pop is to exit to main screen and then continue.  This seemed to pop trophies which should have popped at the time.  Soon as I did that and started doing deliveries, I got the rest I needed.

Posted (edited)

I have the same issue ; the deliveries counter is stuck at 15. I did like 30. And it's the last trophy before Platinum. I'm very sad.

Edited by LeoraBo

I'm ALSO stuck at 17 on my STATS of "Parcel Fox Deliveries", which was done by multiple characters!..

- One more reason now, to stop my Trophy<-Hunting! 

- If It's Broken, Fix It!!.

THANK U, UBISOFT.!!

Spoiler

... Fuck this game...