Stocked possible in F2P?

Mathieumatic

Hello there

I would like to know how long it would take to get 150 items without trading (since I'm not willing to pay 5 bucks for trading). I wish I knew how hard some trophies were before jumping into this game lol. I've played around 10 hours and I haven't even gotten the trophy for 50 items yet, so I believe this trophy will take a shitload of time if you want to collect 150 items legit without spending money. From my estimates, it should atleast be 50+ hours to get it which is annoyingly long because I basically only play this game with friends. Has anybody gone through the pain of achieving the Stocked trophy without trading in free-to-play yet? If yes, how long did it take you?

EDIT: I also have over 5 cars and a painted object, but neither Car Collector nor Budded Artist have popped for me. Any other people struggling with this?

Edited by Mathieumatic

I haven't started the game yet but plan to since my friends keep bugging me to get it and from what I've seen its still very possible to 100% but just harder. I saw that without the 5 bucks for trading this trophy is infinitely harder to get, I would check out this post:

• Like 1