Mission splitting up glitched?

ZeromusF4

My guess is you are not feeding him the right bugsnax? you need the large creature not the one he explodes into.

catch him on fire so the 20 second timer shows up then use the trip wire to stun him and then you can catch him before he explodes into the 3 smaller bugsnax

Edited by Ac3dUd3-
  • Like 1

Just now, Ac3dUd3- said:

My guess is you are not feeding him the right bugsnax? you need the large creature not the one he explodes into.

catch him on fire so the 20 second timer goes down then use the trip wire to stun him and then you can catch him

Definitely feeding him the whole creature. I had fed him one before the quest started so I am wondering if that had anything to do with it.

Just watched a youtube of the quest and I am doing it right

• 2 months later...

Same thing has happened to me 4 months later. I’d got to this point 4 times and uninstalled twice and nothing helped. I’m hiding it from my profile and forgetting the game exists. Highly recommend avoiding this game if you’re thinking of playing it and care about your completion percentage

• 1 year later...
18 minutes ago, MsVelvet said:

Is this sorted? Wanted to play this but don't wanna deal with any trophy bugs

I see what you did there. There weren't any glitches when I played at release; could be isolated.

• Like 1