Broken badly

Spoilers 

So anyone experience game breaking glitches? Im trying to do my no death run and speed run together, i get all the way to the end where you play as porcelain and kill gloria. The cutscene where gloria picks up the gun freezes and my loading screen either constantly stays at 0% while my hourglass moves, or it'll load to 100% and i wont be able to continue. Ive tried re installing the game, and even starting from scratch and it still happens at that same part. Anyone experience this?

I've been having that exact same issue. It just refuses to move past the loading screen and deletes your autosave when you close the game. It's definitely making the no save run a lot harder than it needs to be. It's happened twice for me so far, but it's never the same cutscene, so I don't know how to avoid it. Hopefully they'll get a patch out soon.

• 2 weeks later...

I ran into this issue myself. First time it happened it took my save file with it. As I played the game when it was even more broken however I was ready for this and had a backup ready (no saving just means no manual saving, you still have your autosave that can be uploaded) and when I tried it the second time it did it again however this time it did not take my save file, so when I loaded it it got past that point... to then do it again on another cutscene... but it didn't take my save file so it then got past it and gave the trophy.

• 4 months later...