LethalShark20

Beast of burden

20 posts in this topic

I got Gold on a Knitted Knight trial while carrying around another Sackperson but didn’t get the trophy. Is there anything I’m missing?

10 minutes ago, Erik-LehnsherrX said:

Same here. Didn’t unlock for me either.

It worked for others though. How?

11 minutes ago, LethalShark20 said:

It worked for others though. How?

Saw someone online say they had to do it in a level they hadn't earned gold yet, so try that if all else fails.

8 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Saw someone online say they had to do it in a level they hadn't earned gold yet, so try that if all else fails.

Well, this is bollocks. I'm left with the very hard challenges that must be completed by rolling.

Edited by LethalShark20

Can confirm i was only able to get it on a level I hadn't already got gold on

So just load up player 2 as player 1 with a new game and you join as player 2 and beat the first trial first time with a gold and carrying them, it's how it worked for me.

I was wondering this myself. I guess I'll join someones new game.

It seems to be glitched. You have to do it on a trial you don't already have gold on so, if you already have gold on the first few trials sign on to your second account and play up until the first time trial because playing on a Guest account doesn't work. 

EDIT: I'm on PS5 so I'm not sure if the guest account works on PS4.

Edited by ITZSOFLUFFY14

4 hours ago, ITZSOFLUFFY14 said:

It seems to be glitched. You have to do it on a trial you don't already have gold on so, if you already have gold on the first few trials sign on to your second account and play up until the first time trial because playing on a Guest account doesn't work. 

Nah, I already had gold on the first 10 or so trials, I replayed the second one for this trophy and it popped fine (ps5). 

7 hours ago, ITZSOFLUFFY14 said:

2 hours ago, Kcrack_Km said:

Nah, I already had gold on the first 10 or so trials, I replayed the second one for this trophy and it popped fine (ps5). 

So strange. There must be something else going on. I tried playing with someone who didn't have gold yet and it still didn't unlock. (PS5 also)

I had issues with it too. When I got it, it was either because I had the second player move before being picked up or because I never let go of R2 even on the scoreboard (I assumed the game classes it based on inputs)  until it popped. Hopefully these could help get it? (On ps4 btw)

I was having problems with this. Did it a few times and no trophy. So i went into trial 2 that i already had gold on and made sure i got gold on my first try. It unlocked. So it seems to not count if you fail and just let it restart the trail. You need to press pause and retry. Tried this method on my brothers account straight after and it worked when finishing it first time without failing.

1 hour ago, MisterBobster said:

I had issues with it too. When I got it, it was either because I had the second player move before being picked up or because I never let go of R2 even on the scoreboard (I assumed the game classes it based on inputs)  until it popped. Hopefully these could help get it? (On ps4 btw)

43 minutes ago, Erik-LehnsherrX said:

I was having problems with this. Did it a few times and no trophy. So i went into trial 2 that i already had gold on and made sure i got gold on my first try. It unlocked. So it seems to not count if you fail and just let it restart the trail. You need to press pause and retry. Tried this method on my brothers account straight after and it worked when finishing it first time without failing.

I tried all of these solutions. The only one that worked was to never let go of R2 until the trophy popped. Thank you!

Mine is on ps4. He lets go of the other player as soon as the score comes up. Even when keeping hold of R2. Strange how it’s unlocking with different methods.

Edited by Erik-LehnsherrX

Did every method and it just doesn't pop. I give up.

edit: I literally got it just now after commenting this. I have no idea why this trophy is weird.

Edited by zTonyV2

11 hours ago, zTonyV2 said:

Did every method and it just doesn't pop. I give up.

edit: I literally got it just now after commenting this. I have no idea why this trophy is weird.

Trial 2 worked for me.  I know theres no gaurantee but try it

Wow, this is very stupid, it really does seem like if you just keep holding R2, even after you're forced to release the other player, you get it at the end of the scoreboard display. Either that or it's entirely random. Either way, very cool trophy.

I did the challenge holding all the way to the end and when the game force the other player to get out of you I stopped pressing the R2 button and I did not got the trophy, so what I did was to hold the R2 even when the game force you to let to go the other player, doing this I got the trophy 

I did this on trial 2, second controller doing nothing. Pressed R2 at the beginning, never let go, got the trophy on the 4th or 5th try. I don't think you can let go, or die. You have to carry the other player for the ENTIRE duration of the trial.

This trophy seems to be super weird. I got it on a level I had gotten gold on before, but it didn't pop until I left the trials and entered back into the world hub.