FranciRoosters

Platinum Solo. Doable?

14 posts in this topic

You need to either play online or have 4 controllers to get the plat

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, tartandon said:

You need to either play online or have 4 controllers to get the plat

No, you just need 2. Each controller can be split to allow 2 players (one person uses left half, the other uses right), meaning 2 controllers allows for 4 players.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Blaul_Part said:

No, you just need 2. Each controller can be split to allow 2 players (one person uses left half, the other uses right), meaning 2 controllers allows for 4 players.

 

Is that how you did it? I tried, but the game won’t let me leave the chef selection screen. Seems like a bug. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, FranciRoosters said:

 

Is that how you did it? I tried, but the game won’t let me leave the chef selection screen. Seems like a bug. 

For the trophies I've done so far, yes. I also has some difficulties getting the interface to work when doing any sort of co-op. Try just backing out of chef select once you've picked who you want rather than hitting OK.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just did the split controller method to get the all seeing fry cook trophy. You can get the split controller from the team management (triangle in the main menu). Selecting the chefs was a bit awkward because of the split and my brain couldn't figure it out lol! The trophy didn't pop for me in couch arcade mode, only in campaign.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/21/2020 at 10:56 PM, Blaul_Part said:

No, you just need 2. Each controller can be split to allow 2 players (one person uses left half, the other uses right), meaning 2 controllers allows for 4 players.

thanks for the heads up. I wasnt aware of the split controller functionality

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/11/2020 at 7:37 PM, Blaul_Part said:

For the trophies I've done so far, yes. I also has some difficulties getting the interface to work when doing any sort of co-op. Try just backing out of chef select once you've picked who you want rather than hitting OK.

 

On 22/11/2020 at 11:49 PM, Heather342 said:

I just did the split controller method to get the all seeing fry cook trophy. You can get the split controller from the team management (triangle in the main menu). Selecting the chefs was a bit awkward because of the split and my brain couldn't figure it out lol! The trophy didn't pop for me in couch arcade mode, only in campaign.

 

Maybe this is glitched for some. Can't get any of the 4 player trophies to pop with the split 2 controller method

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, blitz1423 said:

 

 

Maybe this is glitched for some. Can't get any of the 4 player trophies to pop with the split 2 controller method


Can anyone confirm that it’s not working for everyone? I want to buy the game, but I have no one to play it with so I need this method to work...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, anotherfangirl said:


Can anyone confirm that it’s not working for everyone? I want to buy the game, but I have no one to play it with so I need this method to work...

 A guide came out shortly after my comment and I it said you just have to get at least one star in the level which I can confirm works 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, blitz1423 said:

 A guide came out shortly after my comment and I it said you just have to get at least one star in the level which I can confirm works 

 

Thank you for confirming that one star is necessary for it to work, I appreciate that.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have the same problem and I got 1 star... (for the rat trophy with 4 players )

Edited by Pinselneo
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I platinumed the PS4 version of Overcooked 2. I started out playing with someone, but long story short: I ended up doing World 2 to the end solo. It's MUCH easier solo. You require way less points for 3 stars, and the whole challenge of Overcooked is communication, which obviously doesn't apply if you're playing solo.

 

Edit: I should also mention that playing solo was pretty boring.

Edited by yuber1234
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey everyone . For those wanting to do the multiplayer trophies but only have 1 remote. You can use the ps5 remote play option on ps4 and then use a ps4 remote as a second remote and it can also split.

I tested thos method and it worked for me even though ps4 remotes cannot play ps5 games, the remote play seemed to work.

Hope thos helped 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.