supercanaries

Separate Trophy Lists?

14 posts in this topic

Good morning beautiful people, I have a questions about Spider-Man Miles Morales! Is the trophy list for this game actually separate like it seems from the PSNProfiles lists? I have started the game on PS4 and I'm upgrading it to PS5 in about 10 days. I don't know how I'd feel about it!

It is its own list but I am going to try and wait this out for a bit (I played on PS5).

Reason being is that Insomniac said they were going to provide save transfers from last gen to the Remastered version of the first Spider-Man game.  I'm wondering if that will provide an auto-pop like No Man's Sky did.

My theory is that if they do it for Remastered, maybe they'll offer save transfers for Miles Morales and then... maybe an auto-pop.  This is all pretty unlikely but... possible?  Maybe?  I guess we'll see.

4 minutes ago, BobbbyLight said:

Reason being is that Insomniac said they were going to provide save transfers from last gen to the Remastered version of the first Spider-Man game.  I'm wondering if that will provide an auto-pop like No Man's Sky did.

I am actually really enjoying playing the original again!

13 hours ago, PortaLuna said:

Does MM PS5 auto-pop? I'm seeing people with 2s completion times.

yes it does. The question is if it works backwards the same. Having the ps5 platinum trophy and getting the ps4 one for free.

1 minute ago, westersburg said:

yes it does. The question is if it works backwards the same. Having the ps5 platinum trophy and getting the ps4 one for free.

I'm wondering if Spiderman Remastered will do the same once cross-gen saves can be synced (due out in late November). I appreciate there is a new DLC exclusive to the remaster, but aside from that, the rest of the trophies could be another auto-pop situation.

2 hours ago, PhantomFear94 said:

I'm wondering if Spiderman Remastered will do the same once cross-gen saves can be synced (due out in late November). I appreciate there is a new DLC exclusive to the remaster, but aside from that, the rest of the trophies could be another auto-pop situation.

since it's both from insomniac i wouldn't be surprised. Actually i don't mind playing the story again, but skipping the grind part at the end would be very nice.

1 hour ago, westersburg said:

since it's both from insomniac i wouldn't be surprised. Actually i don't mind playing the story again, but skipping the grind part at the end would be very nice.

Ditto 

On 17/11/2020 at 1:21 PM, westersburg said:

Oh! So autopopping confirmed??

20 hours ago, HummelsSmythe said:

Oh! So autopopping confirmed??

Yes but only in one direction. You have to play the ps4 version 1st and then autopop the ps5 version. You can't import a ps5 save on the ps4 unfortunately.

9 hours ago, westersburg said:

Yes but only in one direction. You have to play the ps4 version 1st and then autopop the ps5 version. You can't import a ps5 save on the ps4 unfortunately.

But can you play the PS4 version on PS5 and unlock the PS4 trophies? Sorry, I know these wild questions are annoying

17 minutes ago, HummelsSmythe said:

But can you play the PS4 version on PS5 and unlock the PS4 trophies? Sorry, I know these wild questions are annoying

Yes. Like you can do with every other ps4 game as well

1 hour ago, westersburg said:

Yes. Like you can do with every other ps4 game as well

Thank you so much!!