LucienNL

Trophy question unlocking all perks to level 3 in Zombies on PS4 & PS5

15 posts in this topic

Hi, got a question. I will get my PS5 on the 19th (Europe). I started playing Zombies on PS4 already. If I unlock for example the "upgrade all perks to level 3", how can I get the trophy again on PS5? Since progress carries over and I already achieved the trophy on PS4. All perks are already upgraded. Does the trophy auto-pop? Anyone unlocked the trophy both on PS4 and on PS5? Thanks in advance

Edited by LucienNL

8 minutes ago, rayjenjoeryry_jr said:

It looks like you can’t earn the trophy twice as it dosent auto pop

This is some major bullshit, I don't understand how they didn't think of this when they made this trophy list...

Yea hopefully when a new perk gets released it unlocks with upgradeing that one but if not we will have to hope they patch it to Auto Unlock 

It'll probably pop once you upgrade another perk they add in later probably with a new map. Or potentially upgrading a different skill.

Can’t you do any upgrade? Not necessarily a perk and pop the trophy up?

1 hour ago, rayjenjoeryry_jr said:

It looks like you can’t earn the trophy twice as it dosent auto pop

Do any of the trophies auto pop? 

Is it possible to run both versions at one time? If so, somebody could try leave last upgrade and unlock both trophies at once. If somebody could try it, write here if you succeeded or not.

No u can’t have both on at the same time as they don’t allow the activation account to be playing 2 different games

7 hours ago, rayjenjoeryry_jr said:

No u can’t have both on at the same time as they don’t allow the activation account to be playing 2 different games

I mean playing on different consoles at the same time, on separate TV's

There was a ghosts extinction trophy that had a similar problem.  It was for escaping the map.  Basically if you had done it on ps3, the trophy wouldn't pop for ps4 but they quickly patched it.  So i would expect this to be patched too

has anyone tried to disable cloud save? I don't have ps5 yet (EU) but if you press options and then go to network and account, there's a setting below cross-play that says something like cloud save settings, maybe trying to disable this and by one upgrade in one console and check the other?

Is there no chance you can play zombies offline? If so you could fully upgrade your perks on one console and then do it again on your ps5, assuming you haven't already upgraded all 6