Surgical Precision Trophy. Don't want this to be my platinum blocker :-(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

hi

me personally, i think you gotta practice until it slows down for you, thats how i did it,

you have to look at each and every note and time the first note properly so all the other ones are ok too.

as for each specific note, i had to memorize the second set (triangle circle  x square two times, square square and then going backwards x circle triangle) cuz thats kinda fast, but once thats out of the way, around the part where theres 3 notes at once, time it with the beat, then just watch each note and press it accordingly with a beat

also theres a trangle x square x or something right before that small cutscene which i also try to recall while doing the square smashes leading to that point, so while you get easier notes try to recall whats about to come next, practice definitely helps cuz you will start expecting notes

try everyday at least to get to the cutscene once (128 combo), then from there pause for a sec if you need to, and very carefully look through each note and press accordingly

basically i only memorized like 2 parts (2nd set and the x square x before the cutscene cuz that always messes me up), but mostly you should look at each note carefully and practice helps you know what comes next 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, taker6898 said:

hi

me personally, i think you gotta practice until it slows down for you, thats how i did it,

you have to look at each and every note and time the first note properly so all the other ones are ok too.

as for each specific note, i had to memorize the second set (triangle circle  x square two times, square square and then going backwards x circle triangle) cuz thats kinda fast, but once thats out of the way, around the part where theres 3 notes at once, time it with the beat, then just watch each note and press it accordingly with a beat

also theres a trangle x square x or something right before that small cutscene which i also try to recall while doing the square smashes leading to that point, so while you get easier notes try to recall whats about to come next, practice definitely helps cuz you will start expecting notes

try everyday at least to get to the cutscene once (128 combo), then from there pause for a sec if you need to, and very carefully look through each note and press accordingly

basically i only memorized like 2 parts (2nd set and the x square x before the cutscene cuz that always messes me up), but mostly you should look at each note carefully and practice helps you know what comes next 

Thanks man, appreciate all the advice and suggestion, I will definitely going to practice it. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Before I bought this game I heard a lot of bad things about this trophy. I don't know if it was easier for me because of all these karaoke Minigames in all Yakuza games but an sinple advice.

Practice and take breaks if you don't get all songs on your way it"s okay. Take your time and never switch songs. Master one song and go on. This is my only advice which I can give you on your way and yeah if you can use headphones they really help a lot 

• Like 2