Where did they go!? Trophy Glitch still works?

I heard around the web that there is this glitch to boost this trophy in 2 too. First you have to be the last survivor and the killer has to catch you 3 times when you try to jump in the hatch, and the fourth time you try to jump in the hatch the trophy unlocks. Please tell me it works because I have always been a lonely Dwitght and I have already tried asking in the boosting groups (also on psnprofiles) but I was ignored or we could not agree with the other members of the group on when to boost. P.S. this is my latest platinum trophy. ?

I would be curious to know about this as well. It is a very tricky trophy to get without previously coordinating with a group! If the glitch does not work like that anymore, we could always make a boost session on here so that at the very least we have 4 people who have that goal set in mind; I actually have 3 keys and 2 maps on one of my characters, so that would be a good start towards it anyway. 

3 hours ago, mumsmoker010 said:

I heard around the web that there is this glitch to boost this trophy in 2 too. First you have to be the last survivor and the killer has to catch you 3 times when you try to jump in the hatch, and the fourth time you try to jump in the hatch the trophy unlocks. Please tell me it works because I have always been a lonely Dwitght and I have already tried asking in the boosting groups (also on psnprofiles) but I was ignored or we could not agree with the other members of the group on when to boost. P.S. this is my latest platinum trophy. 1f61e.png

I have never heard such glitch. And if it existed, it’s completely outdated. You see, since the Endgame Collapse has been introduced, the killer can’t catch a survivor jumping through the hatch anymore. You begin to jump in the hatch animation, the killer can’t catch you anymore, but he can close the hatch before you can do the prop.

Basically, you must do the legit way. The key owner opens the hatch and everyone else jumps in one by one before the hatch closes again to unlock the trophy, and everyone gets it.

If you need some partner, I can be one. I managed the same criteria for the trophy 8 times and helped the souls who wanted this trophy. :) I have plenty of keys in reserve. I request that everyone has a microphone.

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

I have never heard such glitch. And if it existed, it’s completely outdated. You see, since the Endgame Collapse has been introduced, the killer can’t catch a survivor jumping through the hatch anymore. You begin to jump in the hatch animation, the killer can’t catch you anymore, but he can close the hatch before you can do the prop.

Basically, you must do the legit way. The key owner opens the hatch and everyone else jumps in one by one before the hatch closes again to unlock the trophy, and everyone gets it.

If you need some partner, I can be one. I managed the same criteria for the trophy 8 times and helped the souls who wanted this trophy. :) I have plenty of keys in reserve. I request that everyone has a microphone.

Thank you for clarifying! I'm still pretty new to the game (only like 4 or 5 weeks since I started) and there is so much to learn, so with that being said I am eternally grateful for the exquisite and all-encompasing trophy guide yourself and company have provided ?

I am currently without a mic, but if the wife doesn't get me one for Christmas, I just plan on buying a cheap one. I will be sure to keep you in mind when I'm prepared to give it a go and thanks in advance!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...